Make your own juice.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make your own juice.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vageorge View Post
    LOL, AVOID. It is all stuff you can read on here with some searching.

Why pay 12.95 for something that is free
    Vinnie_ twist likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

hhahah yeah, maybe if they gave a sample recipe, very detailed, diy suppliers, %'s, it would be worth it to have organized and in one place.
    But they probably did just get the info off here and the pdf doesn't contain any extra professional experience.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Moved to DIY.

Lu

I'd pay twice that if they had some reliable source or method for adding nicotine into flat PG to make your own juice that didn't involve just buying 36mg liquid from another supplier.
    Don't believe for a minute that that's in there.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Skad View Post
    I'd pay twice that if they had some reliable source or method for adding nicotine into flat PG to make your own juice that didn't involve just buying 36mg liquid from another supplier.
    Don't believe for a minute that that's in there.
    I heard of a method for making high potency e juice.

You get a container and fill it with regular tobacco. Wet it with the purest ethyl alcohol you can find. Let it sit for an hour. Then add more ethyl alcohol just to cover the tobacco. Strain it into a pot through a coffee filter. Boil the alcohol until you are left with a thickened oil consistency substance in the bottom of the pot. This is supposed to be almost pure nicotine. Add 60% PG, 40% VG, 10% vodka and you have high potency nic juice.

I haven't tried this...YET...but will one day. I have no idea if it will work or how much PG/VG/alc to add to give you 36 mg clear nic juice but if anyone has please post the results.

I was CAUTIONED: Boiling off the alcohol produces highly flamable gas so do it outside and use electricity to heat the pot and not an open flame...be safe.

Also keep in mind that nicotine is a highly toxic substance that is readily absorbed by your body through your skin.

A few drops of nicotine on your skin will kill you.

Don't feel bad about buying nic liq at 36 mg/ml from an online supplier. It is much safer to handle at that concentration.

And please, please don't make nicotine tea in a pot in your kitchen. You run a serious risk of hurting yourself or someone you love.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by P-Funk View Post
    Also keep in mind that nicotine is a highly toxic substance that is readily absorbed by your body through your skin.

Don't feel bad about buying nic liq at 36 mg/ml from an online supplier. It is much safer to handle at that concentration.

And please, please don't make nicotine tea in a pot in your kitchen. You run a serious risk of hurting yourself or someone you love.
    And please, please don't make nicotine tea in a pot in your kitchen. You run a serious risk of hurting yourself or someone you love

+1

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by P-Funk View Post

I think that's an overstatement!!

There is 14mg of raw nicotine in a nicotine patch that is put directly in contact with your skin!! In a past life I used to peal these apart and put them directly on my gums. Not smart but I didn't stop breathing. I did that for nearly six months!!!! I can however tell you what an overdose feels like and it's not too much fun. Big head ache!! Lots of water needed to flush the system!!

The absorption rate on the skin is far slower than on the gums. Just flush with water and hydrate to help the kidneys.
    Last edited by Silverthorn181; 02-23-2010 at 11:25 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast