Thread: PureSmoker Cash Capp - Desperate for Recipe - HELP

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default PureSmoker Cash Capp - Desperate for Recipe - HELP

Can any of you juice wizards share this one if you have it? Got some old stuff on a trade and down to a few drops. Want to brew some up. Help please.....

Hog VV, Hog Bottom Fed VV, Buzz

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I feel your pain. The old CashCap was my addiction for about 6 months during 2009... the aroma, the flavor!

THEN they changed the recipe (or their supplier, who knows) right before I put in a huge order. It wasn't even close (and had an odd red color). I sent all the CashCrap back. Later they put a disclaimer on their website that it wasn't the same (though never did admit on ECF that it was different). Don't know about today's version (Curtis' Coffee) but can't imagine it is even close and may just be the red 2nd version stuff renamed (anyone??). I refused to buy anything from them after the odd way they handled the change in recipe.

I also have about 2 ml left of the original honey/milky/cinnamon/coffee goodness it and I should just grab a nice drink and vape it up and enjoy the last of it (and then weep a little)!

Wish I knew a recipe and I hope someone comes up with one.

However, for a very close liquid that is already made: A good vaping bud (and also former CashCap addict) found that the Espresso from Backwoods Brew is CashCap like awesome (I haven't tried it yet, but I'd trust her taste as she's tried every coffee or cappuccino flavor out there). She just told me about it the other day. Maybe give a small bottle a try? I plan to soon.

RIP old CashCap

8-25/09
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Bumping and still hoping....

Hog VV, Hog Bottom Fed VV, Buzz

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Every time I request it on the classifieds, someone comes through with it - I kno wthe person who last sold me some has more... just forget who that was

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (waves hand) if there is more than one?

*sighhhhh*

I did get a sample from my bud of the Espresso from BWB last night. Very good, but NOT like CashCap (missing that milky/cinnamon/honey taste) that I'd just about bet was old Joye Recipe (when Joye changed everything they funked up all the flavors). If someone (vendor/supplier) could make that identical (or damn close) I'd buy a gallon of it. LOL

I'll be watching this thread.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.