best clove concentrate? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: best clove concentrate?

  1. #11
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Helena, MT
    Posts
    499

    Default

    I just tried the clove vanilla from Vapors etc. It is a good strong clove (I got the flavor boosted). I can barely taste the vanilla, but I do get a bit of the mouth numbing effect. It reminds me the most of analog cloves, out of the clove ejuices I have tried. It's good.
    Katatawnic likes this.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    ManicMaurice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    264

    Default

    I like the clove and anise flavors from Flavour Art.
    My Personal Cloud Machines: Alt-Smoke Silver Bullet, Evolv Kick, Vape Safe Fuses, Cisco Attys, Trident RDA
    Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association - http://www.casaa.org

  3. #13
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Thanks all for your replies. When i get my package i'm gonna try the clove with koolada for the numbing effect, and if that doesnt work i'll place an order for some anise

  4. #14
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shantia View Post
    Thanks all for your replies. When i get my package i'm gonna try the clove with koolada for the numbing effect, and if that doesnt work i'll place an order for some anise
    If you're looking to replicate a Djarum or similar, you'll want the anise anyway. Straight clove tastes like clove, but not like a clove cigarette. The cigarettes are flavored with anise as well as clove. I haven't added tobacco to my mix yet, but it does seem to be missing something else, and I think that's it.

    I also haven't tried this yet, but I'm thinking that clove + sweetener + (maybe) bubblegum may come somewhere close to that yummy clove chewing gum.

  5. #15
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zal42 View Post
    If you're looking to replicate a Djarum or similar, you'll want the anise anyway. Straight clove tastes like clove, but not like a clove cigarette. The cigarettes are flavored with anise as well as clove. I haven't added tobacco to my mix yet, but it does seem to be missing something else, and I think that's it.

    I also haven't tried this yet, but I'm thinking that clove + sweetener + (maybe) bubblegum may come somewhere close to that yummy clove chewing gum.
    I love that gum!! if you can reproduce it let me know!

  6. #16
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Londinium, Brittania
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Perfumers Apprentice - Clove Flavor

    TPA clove is really nice, but anise is also needed

  7. #17
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    where can i buy anise? i dont see any on TPA's website.

  8. #18
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shantia View Post
    where can i buy anise? i dont see any on TPA's website.
    I get mine direct from LorAnn. It's a very pure essential oil, and very potent.

  9. #19
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DrmChld's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    OR USA
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetScribbles View Post
    Perfumers Apprentice - Clove Flavor

    TPA clove is really nice, but anise is also needed
    TPA also has the Eugenol.

    I use LorAnn's and I get the numbing effect. Try a drop of licorice in it also to add to the flavor of the anise.

  10. #20
    PV Master ECF Veteran emus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zal42 View Post
    I get mine direct from LorAnn. It's a very pure essential oil, and very potent.
    I agree LO Clove is great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks