FA Coffee Espresso - What to do?

Thread: FA Coffee Espresso - What to do?

Default FA Coffee Espresso - What to do?

I have a 10ml bottle of FA Coffee Espresso flavor, and I'm stumped. I've tried it in a few small batches of juice and it just isn't working for me. It's extremely strong and overpowers any other flavors I mix it with, even when the strength is <1%. Anybody have any recipes for this flavor that have come out good or any suggestions for me?

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow, I have a friend that just can't get it to taste strong enough for her. Goes to show how different tastes can be. Have you tried maybe using Caramel and or a cream with just a few drops of espresso added? I would probably use a 3 ml mix and start adding drops until I got to the desired flavor and strength. Good luck.

Full Member Verified Member Smislow's Avatar

I usually add FA Caffe Espresso to FA Hypnotic Mist, about 3% Hypnotic and 1% Caffe. I also tend to add Caffe Esp. to any liquid that doesn't taste right to me, as taste corrector.
    But Caffe espresso is so powerful taste that it easily overpowers other taste, so add it in very small amounts, a drop per ml at a time or even less.

Super Member ECF Veteran

i mixed the espresso with some butter scotch. It was good, but the espresso was still very prominent. Stick a toothpick in the espresso and then into the juice, maybe that will give it just enough flavor lol.

I've been mixing it in 3ml batches, and have gone as low as 1 drop to 3ml. A question for you that have used this; does the flavoring smell almost burnt to you? I'm talking about when you smell the bottle of flavoring itself. Mine smells almost like coffee beans that have been roasted too long. Maybe I got a bad batch of flavoring?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I mixed some FA Espresso with some TPA Dulce de Leche and a few drops of EM. Tastes pretty good. FA Espresso does have a very roasted smell and taste.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I had a cappuccino from LF that was %100vg and I didn't like it.. I mixed it 50/50 vg/pg and added some caramel and english toffee and now it's great just dripped a little bit. It's too overpowering by itself but great dripped with other juice.

Looks like I'll try some caramel or something along that line with it. Thanks for all the feedback folks.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom; it is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." William Pitt the Younger