PG & VG - Where to buy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PG & VG - Where to buy?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HI
    i am so excited finally found usp grade pg ...called sams club pharmacy and they ordered it for me.... 8.70 for 480 ml... ordered 4 thats like a 1.2 gal...

Does Anyone know where to buy E-Liquid....WITHOUT Glycerine added?

Everything I've got so far has 5 to 20% added.

(I can't stand the stuff...It leaves a sicking sweet odd after taste clinging in my mouth ... Makes me spit and spit and drink lots of water juce trying to clear the palet)

Try juicyliquid, johnson creek, or liquid express, or totallly wicked....... After typing all these out, I would think your just not looking or reading through the forums here at all.....

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Joe View Post
    I guess the title is pretty obvious. Where can I buy PG & VG?
    Michaels?
    Walmart?
    Trader Joes?
    Rite Aid?
    Walgreens?

(fyi, I'm located in California)

Thanks
    I'm also from CA and got fed up asking around. So I went ahead and ordered an 8oz from Lorann's. The idiots working at Walmart, Rite Aid, and other stores around here are so clueless. It's funny, every time I ask for glycerin, the first thing they would say ask -- suppositories? LOL!

Assclown Exterminator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes buying your own PG and mixing is the way to go..
    (I'm holding a bottle of "totoly wicked"( mentioned above) - 20 %VG + 10% chemicals I'v never heard of ,and am sure no one has a clue as to there efects on the human body)

But where to get the NICOTINE ?....I did a quick search...only found some used as insecticide with some other additives.
    {Have you actualy checked the ingredents of the others you mentioned ..or just guessing..Dragon}

Checked my bottle from juicy. From what I can tell its just PG and nicotine. I would assume that the bottle from totally wicked uses 10% for artificial flavoring of sorts. If you carefully read through the forums you will note that there are specific references to what kind of chemicals MIGHT be released when we smoke our e-cig. Most importantly though, you should note how many chemicals we are NOT inhaling because we are not smoking analogs.

Your nicotine question can be answered with a simple search of the forums. Or here:

Where to Buy Nicotine?

On another post Walrus directed me to:

essentialwholesale.com

PG is 6.05 for 16oz #34616
    VG is 3.65 for 16oz #27216

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue X2 v2 View Post
    every time I ask for glycerin, the first thing they would say ask -- suppositories? LOL!
    HA HAAAAAAAA, everytime I asked for glycerin all the pharmacists at Rite Aid and CVS said the same exact thing.

I guess people in CA need a lot of suppositories. You know why? Cause a lot of people in CA are full of ****. LOL j/k!

I wonder if anybody has tried using Glycerin suppositories? I'm sure there is somebody out there that has tried it. If you have, let us know if it worked. Fess up!

Anyway, somebody on this site mentioned essentialwholesale.com
    I ordered PG and VG and their prices are awesome. Maybe that'll help you out.

Good luck.

Full Member Verified Member

hah.. my bro in law works in a pharmacy and I asked if they carry glycerin, and he asked why and I told him for my e-juice and he replied "I wouldn't smoke that sheit it's a suppository" haha...
    but in all fairness since I'm in the medical field also, If you go into a Pharmacy and you ask for stuff like that, they won't know what you are really asking for and your intent so yeah, no point in calling them idiots they are basically doing their jobs. Honestly, just try going to Michael's they sell Wilton glycerin in the baking area or online.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast