?? Suggestions for very good quality, pure VG e-liquid, unflavored for DIY?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: ?? Suggestions for very good quality, pure VG e-liquid, unflavored for DIY?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Default ?? Suggestions for very good quality, pure VG e-liquid, unflavored for DIY?

Hi there! I'm about to make my first foray into DIY e-liquids. I've recently discovered that I can't tolerate PG, so looking for VG. What I'm hoping is that someone out there can suggest a vendor/product for nice, pure, good consistency VG e-liquid. I'm looking for the ACTUAL nicotine added VG e-liquid (not just plain VG)...basically just flavorless so I can add my own flavors. Would be fabulous if it was a USA vendor, and ideally if they sell quantities as low as 120ml. I just ordered a slew of DIY stuff from Health Cabin, but idiot me ordered PG in error.

Thanks so much! Crossing fingers someone out there has a suggestion. I've been vaping these awesome Virgin Vapors VG liquids, but I tried a few VG flavors from other vendors and they are flat out tasteless and are viscous and gooey. Yuck. So I realized that not all VG liquid is created equal. Praying there's a decent VG e-liquid available unflavored that someone can point me to. Thanks so much for your help! BTW, if anyone has any suggestions or tips for DIYing VGs, I'd love to hear em. BTW, cheap is good, too!
    salemgold likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran k3vin's Avatar

I use RTS nic..he has a thread under supplier forum..
    salemgold likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hey Orachel!! You've been helping me try to go VG, so maybe i can hopefully help you a little out here! I have ordered my VG from ecigexpress in the past, not expensive, seems good to me. They have bottles of plain VG and they have VG based nic. I just recently put in an order at One Stop DIY because they have lorann naturals flavorings that appear to me as though they have no PG in the flavor concentrations. So I ordered from them a bottle of VG nic, a few of the Lorann naturals flavorings, and some more VG plain. I have found that it is really hard to find flavors that are not in a PG base, most of them are. Oh and also at perfumers apprentice they have a cinnamon red hot flavor that is NOT pg based. It says on their web site that they dont recommend mixing it with straight VG and i emailed them to ask why and they said just that it separates so you have to shake it up more. (No biggie in my opinion). Good luck in your new venture!!
    orachel likes this.

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

I use the Humco brand at WalMart. You get 177 ml for only 4 bucks or so. I use a lot of it, as I try to vape at least 70% or more of VG...I like the vapor. It seems to taste really clean. You have to dilute it about 20% though because it is really thick.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Does that 'Humco' brand have nicotine in it, ie is it an actual VG based unflavored e-liquid, or is it just the VG itself? Thanks so much!

Blog Entries

Humco is just VG.

For high quality I do not know how you can beat Artisteer for DIY.

To get the target nicotine level correct, you will need some plain VG.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

OOh, that Artisteer stuff looks good, and is nice and cheap for 125 ml/36 nic. I bought the plain VG to mix with it at healthcabin, I just screwed up and bought the PG nic added eliquid instead of VG. So I've got the plain VG already. Thanks so much!

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

RTS is extracted and processed in the US most other that I am aware of comes from China. It is high quality at a good price and supporting US for a change I have been using RTS for months and have had the best DIY eliquid taste to date http://www.rtsvapes.com/category_s/42.htm
    Good luck!

Here is what their site says about their nic

All of RTS Vapes' nicotine liquid originates from flue-cured tobacco grown in North Carolina. For your information, North Carolina produces more flue-cured tobacco than any other state in the United States. With our unemployment rate near 10% in North Carolina we decided to try a United States solution to inconsistent Chinese nicotine liquid.

The tobacco leafs are handpicked by North Carolinians. The tobacco leaves are delivered to a North Carolina laboratory for nicotine extraction. We are proud to state all of our tests have shown from 99.22% to 99.93% pure nicotine.

Our pure nicotine liquid is then reduced by North Carolinians to less potent strengths using Propylene Glycol USP Grade or Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade.

When you buy flavorless nicotine liquid from RTS Vapes, a Division of RTS Leasing, LLC, you are buying a product USA made.
    Last edited by salemgold; 11-05-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Blog Entries

I have no idea why Xtreme Vaping always comes up as Artisteer, but it is top notch stuff from my personal experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast