Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Prettycat191
  • 1 Post By Bovinia
  • 1 Post By orachel
  • 1 Post By meems

Thread: Organic or All Natural Flavor Concentrates? Where can I find em? Thanks!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Default Organic or All Natural Flavor Concentrates? Where can I find em? Thanks!

Ok, so i've been vaping 100% organics, in 100% VG base, and I love it with my premade juices. I'm venturing into DIY now, and am having a rather hard time finding organic flavors. Scratch that..not really that important that they're organic, just that they're all natural. So, I've found some at Vaperite... they seem to have the best selection so far, but still only about 10 flavors. I know there's that Lorann naturals line, but none of the vendors I've found seem to have much of a selection of those, either. Ahlusion sells a few, but they're 'plain' single fruit flavors, nothing exotic.

Anyone have a good source for organic/allnatural flavorings? Ideally, looking for a place that offers decent quantities, because I'd like to buy bigger bottles than 10ml of the flavors I really like. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks so much for your help!
    rachel

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Have you checked the Nature's Flavors line? Several all VG DIYers use them, but I can't remember which kind.

Wait, maybe not all VG, can't remember now. Ugh, my mind isn't working today.

Natures Flavours
    orachel and liblue1 like this.

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Use the Natural Flavors for coffee beans from Natures Flavours

Natural flavors for coffee beans, For adding flavors to roasted coffee beans
    orachel likes this.

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Oh wow, there's a ton of options! And I love that you can get em in 1-2 ounce sizes. Thanks so much!
    Bovinia likes this.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Oh wow... Just noticed that the flavors for coffee/tea are in VG at Natures Finest!!!! Yay!

Someone recently suggested Faeriesfinest flavor drops (which are 4x more concentrated than flavor concentrates) or flavor concentrates. The Flav Concentrates are SOOO inexpensive, and all the ones w a leaf are sourced with natural ingredients. AND the concentrates are like $4 for 2 ounces! But the VAST majority of them are in PG, and I'm sensitive to it. Awesome if you're hunting for natural flavors and don't mind PG, though. VERY inexpensive. There's a 4pack sampler of your choice of 2 ounce flavors for $14!

faerie's finest - concentrated flavor drops

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by orachel View Post
    Oh wow... Just noticed that the flavors for coffee/tea are in VG at Natures Finest!!!! Yay!

Someone recently suggested Faeriesfinest flavor drops (which are 4x more concentrated than flavor concentrates) or flavor concentrates. The Flav Concentrates are SOOO inexpensive, and all the ones w a leaf are sourced with natural ingredients. AND the concentrates are like $4 for 2 ounces! But the VAST majority of them are in PG, and I'm sensitive to it. Awesome if you're hunting for natural flavors and don't mind PG, though. VERY inexpensive. There's a 4pack sampler of your choice of 2 ounce flavors for $14!

faerie's finest - concentrated flavor drops
    I must be missing something, I'm not finding the pricing you are...I did see the sampler for 14.95, but they are predetermined flavors..finding 1 oz to be 6.99, is that right? Or am I looking in the wrong place?
    orachel likes this.
    If one is good, ten is GREAT!

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Yep, you're right.. You're looking at the flavor drops...those are the most concentrated flavors, and they're 6.99 for an ounce.

The Flavor Extracts are 4 for $13.95 (see last listing on page), or if you click on a specific flavor, you can do the dropdown and choose a size.... 2 fl Ounces for $3.99

faerie's finest - extracts and liquid flavors

The Flavor drops are 4x more concentrated than flavor extracts. And with both, the ones with the leaf are natural flavors.

Hope that helps! I spent a while trying to figure out that site, myself.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The FF flavor drops are 4x's the flavor of "their" flavor extracts, which really doesn't tell us how they stack up, strength-wise, to TPA , FA, or Capella's. Does anyone know how it compares?
    No analogs since 5-5-11
    I am a DIY'ingcartotankingwoodmodaholic!
    2 Redsky mods, 8 ManCave mods, 1 Grip, 2 Wildman mods, 1 Hogmod, and a BoggerBox.