TPA Red Bull
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TPA Red Bull

Moved On

Default TPA Red Bull

Got a bottle of TPA Red Bull... been trying different mixes/ratios... (10%, 15%, 20%... 70/30, 60/40, 50/50) at 12mg nicotine. Problem that I am running into... loss/drop off of flavor. The bullish flavor is kinda there on the first draw, maybe the second, but then it just seems to fade away into obscurity... not like flavor is missing, but not distinct at all... just kind of meh.

Has anyone else had success making anything enjoyably vapable with this flavor? Any and all input welcome.

Moved On

On a side note... the issue is consistant with drip on LR 306 or 510 attys at 3.7v, LR cartos at 3.7v and SR cartos at 5v.

Blog Entries

Easy DYi Sweet-Tart Perfumer's Apprentice Blueberry+Redbull

DaMulta's Sweet Tart Recipe is the best use of the Red Bull flavoring I have ever tried. I think on the second page I give a more precise version of DaMulta's method.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have yet to find, or be able to make something that taste like red bull to me. I have tired about 3 venders versions of red bull and they all miss the mark. I also have TPA red bull and I am waiting till I get my malic acid to give it a sour-ish flavor like red bull has.

Information is powerful, but its how we use it that defines us.

I got a "Energy Cow", flavour by Essence and it is pretty good. While I cannot vouch for it's correctness as I've never had a Red Bull, it is a tasty flavour and strong to boot. One drop per ml if I recall is what I used; a girl at work said it smelled like red bull.

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

try
    20% redbull
    2% cola syrup
    5% champagne
    2% sweetener
    1 drop menthol/10ml
    (all TFA/TPA)

Senior Member* ECF Veteran mjradik's Avatar

Red Bull is one of my favorite flavors. In my top 3. However, I do agree that TPA's red bull is slightly off. I fixed that problem by adding cola syrup from TPA as well. I do 15% Red Bull, and 1-2% cola syrup. For my taste buds, and my friends, it is SPOT ON. And as always I add 1 drop menthol per 5ml for kick.

@BCman. I did try adding sweetner at one time, but IMO thought it thre it off a bit. I have not tried adding chmpange to the mix, but see where your comming from because TPA's red bull is a little to sweet, and adding the cola add some bitterness which makes it better, and I assume champagne is also bitter.

Super Member ECF Veteran Youmadbrah's Avatar

Mixed it @ 10%. Tastes fruity , like a mix of water melon and Blueberry. Needs more bitterness as others suggested.
    Trying to help my mother.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mjradik View Post
    And as always I add 1 drop menthol per 5ml for kick..
    Just ordered some Red Bull also, now my question is which type of menthol do you use ?

menthol crystals diluted ?
    menthol flavoring ?

Can you give any more info about the menthol

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nunnster View Post
    I have yet to find, or be able to make something that taste like red bull to me. I have tired about 3 venders versions of red bull and they all miss the mark. I also have TPA red bull and I am waiting till I get my malic acid to give it a sour-ish flavor like red bull has.
    I bought malic acid from TPA and i was not impressed. To me it just made it taste funky with only a very very VERY slight sour note to it messing with the flavor too much with not enough sour (this was mixed at HIGH concentrate and Low). I eventually flushed it down the toilet haha, it slightly cleaned the toilet too!. I also heard that any acid should not be vaped but I dont know about that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast