Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: GETSUCKERED Flavoring list

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi D. View Post
    That's terrible...
    Sure is . Iv been stalking the mailman waiting for some PG snickerdoodle flavoring only to receive this . Two of the flavorings are pg and should be usable . I sent a nice email to them regarding the situation . Now i can see why it smelled bad . It smelled like soybean oil . There not kidding with there company name .lol .They dont even have a snickerdoodle in flavoring oil listed ,just PG snickerdoodle . Ill update when i hear back from them and also how the two usable flavoring are which is Cinnibun and chocolate fudge brownie .

DailyVapes
    1.DIY SDCookies2DIY Carapplecinna3DIY toffee4DIY GBCMods:1Provari2.VariMini3.BP4.Str8's modsPIF

Darn it.. I was hoping you found an awesome snickerdoodle.. I wonder why they put lactid acid in the pg flavors?

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow....hope they resolve this for you. I'm looking forward to your update.

looking forward to your update..

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi D. View Post
    Darn it.. I was hoping you found an awesome snickerdoodle.. I wonder why they put lactid acid in the pg flavors?
    I meant to ask here about that too . Is the lactic acid ok to vape ? Thats another thing i guess is wrong since their fact sheet says pg flavorings contain no other solvents .It says nothing about lactic acid on their fact sheet whatsoever . Nothing about it on their site either .

DailyVapes
    1.DIY SDCookies2DIY Carapplecinna3DIY toffee4DIY GBCMods:1Provari2.VariMini3.BP4.Str8's modsPIF

I do know it's also called milk acid. Also lactid acid bacteria forms in your mouth, that causes tooth decay.. Don't vape too much or you could lose your teeth... I really don't know if it's harmful or would be bad on our equipment..

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

hmm i dont know if i should vape those flavors either now .

Heres what the lady said when i emailed them about pg flavorings for vaping before purchasing the flavorings

"We get a lot of our customer that ask this question, and we would recommend the PG base flavorings for this application. Attached is a flavor fact sheet and a list of flavors. All PG USP flavorings listed would be safe for your vaping."

DailyVapes

Your'e absolutely right.. Funny we never heard of them before... If I had those flavors I would not try them..

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My order came today too and they all say Soybean Oil in the ingredients except for Sugar Cookie. I talked to someone on the phone and explained what they are being used for and he assured me they were in PG NOT in oil!! I vaguely remember a thread quite awhile back where someone had the same problem and the woman that owns the company got really nasty with him. I'll try to find the thread. Too bad I didn't remember that before we ordered! That was a waste of money!!!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

While I was searching I ran across this thread. I wonder if she uses getsuckered?? Free $5 Grand Opening Ms Ts Bakery Essentials

Well I wasn't able to find the thread but the guy had a big problem when he tried to get his money back. To the point of the police getting involved because of threats to his family.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast