TPA Tobacco Extract

Thread: TPA Tobacco Extract

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lyndagayle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default TPA Tobacco Extract

Hello my DIY buddies. I just received a new shipment from TPA ....whoo hoo! more toys! Anyway, this time I ordered her tobacco extract. It smells like it's going to be a good tobacco base to work with, my problem is I have no idea how to get going with it. It is VERY thick, thicker than TA. Linda posted on her site that it can be diluted with water. I wanted to see if anyone else has worked with it and what worked best for them as far as proportion of TE to start with. Does it blend well with PG? I don't like the idea of using water or alcohol (I don't like the taste or smell of PGA). Looking for suggestions/recipes using the extract. I need your hayelp! Please.
    Life is like a grindstone. It can grind you down or polish you up, depending on what you're made of.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It dilutes well in PG. I made a small amount at 10% dilution, but I may dilute it down to 5%. Haven't made but a couple of small samples with it, but I haven't taken the time to really work with it to get it right yet.

Like TA, it's very strong, but much darker.

Just forgot to pick up that 2000th carton of Marlboro's since finding e-cigs.

Super Member ECF Veteran pinellaspete's Avatar

I added 2 drops of Tobacco Extract to 5ml of PG and then shook well. There were little "floaties" in the mix for a day or so before they all dissolved. The color of the mix is transparent very dark brown, almost black.

I have yet to add this to any of my mixes, but plan on doing so soon.

From what I heard on the ECF you dilute 2 drops of TE with 5ml of PG and then use only 2 to 3 drops per 5ml in your juice. It is apparently a very strong flavor even at this dilution.

I will be adding some to my juices tonight.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Pete

I had nothing but problems with that extact... I managed to dilute it, but it has tiny charcoal particles and will destroy cartos fast.. One way to find out if it contains any charcoal is to strain it with some cheesecloth. If the cheesecloth traps any black charcoal, it's not worth it...Sorry for the bad news.. I hope it's different for you.. I did complain about it. Hopefully she fixed it..

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lyndagayle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks guys! I'm going to mix a 5 ml batch and start playing with it. I bought some tobacco molecules too so hopefully I'll come up with something interesting. I appreciate the help!

I hope I don't find any charcoal bits Jimi. Sorry you didn't have a good experience with it.
    Life is like a grindstone. It can grind you down or polish you up, depending on what you're made of.