VG at Walmart?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: VG at Walmart?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default VG at Walmart?

Where is it in the store? I just returned and looked all over with no luck. No one seemed to even know what I was asking about either. I thought I had seen where people were buying it there.....?
    NRA Life Member

5vz
    Super Member ECF Veteran

Here it is by the first aid stuff, bandaids, cortisone creams, etc... Usually on the bottom somewhere in a small bottle.

Super Member ECF Veteran mgordon1100's Avatar

I asked the same question to a friend of mine in Texas. She said it was by the skin care, or where they have the OTC poison ivy medicine. She said it was on the bottom shelf. So, I went to my walmart here in Chicago. I asked for the VG and they told me they didn't have it. So, I asked for the poison ivy medication, and they pointed me to the isle. Right on the bottom shelf was the VG. I can't say that it's the same everywhere, but I would imagine that there is some kind of uniformity within most of the stores.

ECF Veteran

It's called Humco Glycerin - go to walmarts site and you can find out what stores stock it. Just go to the product page and click on "find in store"
    No Matter How Good She Looks, Someone Somewhere Is Tired Of Her Crap

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

it looks like the picture.... like has been said at Walmart usually in the first aid part...in riteaid i find it in the the skin care

"God Picks the Prettiest Flowers First." in memory of Lily Nevaeh - 11-02-11

PV Master ECF Veteran

I found it right above the rubbing alcohol and hydrogen pyroxide in my local Walmart. Mine looks identical to the pic bamsbbq posted above. It was $2.67 for a 6 oz bottle.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

PIF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good price, think I pay $5 locally. I tend to get mine at a nearby Rite Aid or CVS, they carry relabeled Humco, Glycerin USP Skin Protectant, 6 ounce squat bottles, right near the bandaids.

Pharmacies won't know it as VG, you should ask for the glycerin skin protectant. Ingredients should only list Glycerin 99.5%.
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

ECF Veteran

Thanks everyone, I will look on my next trip.
    NRA Life Member

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

CVS also has it in the skin care section since thats what its actually used for . CVS is 4.00 for 4oz though

DailyVapes
    1.DIY SDCookies2DIY Carapplecinna3DIY toffee4DIY GBCMods:1Provari2.VariMini3.BP4.Str8's modsPIF

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have been getting the vg at the CVS store. Last time I bought it was $5.99 for 6oz. Walmart's price on their website is 2.99. So far haven't been able to find it in the store, tho I haven't looked by the bandages.
    Quit Date: 03/2011
    Look, read, and listen. Vape safe!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast