Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1999Likes

Thread: Ecigexpress flavoring thread

Sdh

Quote Originally Posted by IVapus View Post
    Well if they both get excellent reviews(and the VZ flavors already have for the most part), and there is some overlap in flavors offered, then I view it as a competition, for my dollar at least. But that's a good thing, as a consumer I love competition.
    Oh! that is what you meant! LOL its late and I must be tired. Your right! I cannot afford the price of 6.99 for 7ml. So yes it would be in favor of the lesser price...sorry I misunderstood...
    IVapus likes this.
    Flavor seeker

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh View Post
    Oh! that is what you meant! LOL its late and I must be tired. Your right! I cannot afford the price of 6.99 for 7ml. So yes it would be in favor of the lesser price...sorry I misunderstood...
    Exactly. The VZ prices aren't unreasonable by any means when you consider the yield, but I can't begin to afford all the flavors I want either, unless they offer some bundles or smaller less expensive sample sizes. Some downward price pressure from these ECX offerings can't hurt matters.
    Sdh and Keekers like this.

Sdh

Quote Originally Posted by IVapus View Post
    Exactly. The VZ prices aren't unreasonable by any means when you consider the yield, but I can't begin to afford all the flavors I want either, unless they offer some bundles or smaller less expensive sample sizes. Some downward price pressure from these ECX offerings can't hurt matters.
    You do have a point! I also think it is good to have choice. I wouldn't mind paying a decent price but I have a agenda to try some fluffy flavors soon. I still think we should have a trading center on flavors in the diy section. Not pif. LOL
    Flavor seeker

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Ry4

My RY4 arrived today. On Saturday I had pre-mixed my VG/PG and nicotine in a 3ml bottle and had it ready-and-waiting. When the flavoring arrived today I added just ONE drop of it to my 3ml bottle. I shook it up for 5 mins and, being impatient, dripped it into an atty on my Provari. Well that was 2 hrs ago and I havent stopped vaping it .. in fact I dont want to stop vaping it LOL.

I cant believe that just one drop is giving me this much flavor, but it is .. and with no steeping time.

That said, I am no RY4 expert, in fact I have never vaped any other RY4 before .. so I know zero about RY4 or what it is and is not suppose to taste like. What I do know is I like this RY4 .. a LOT

Kudos to ecigexpress .. they always ship immediately, I always get my packages super fast from them and I'm so happy they have these super concentrated flavorings and will be getting a bigger selection in soon.
    IVapus, salemgold, Sdh and 2 others like this.

Reo Grand + 3 Reo mini's + RM2 Reomizers rock my world.

Sdh

Quote Originally Posted by stashbldr View Post
    My RY4 arrived today. On Saturday I had pre-mixed my VG/PG and nicotine in a 3ml bottle and had it ready-and-waiting. When the flavoring arrived today I added just ONE drop of it to my 3ml bottle. I shook it up for 5 mins and, being impatient, dripped it into an atty on my Provari. Well that was 2 hrs ago and I havent stopped vaping it .. in fact I dont want to stop vaping it LOL.

I cant believe that just one drop is giving me this much flavor, but it is .. and with no steeping time.

That said, I am no RY4 expert, in fact I have never vaped any other RY4 before .. so I know zero about RY4 or what it is and is not suppose to taste like. What I do know is I like this RY4 .. a LOT

Kudos to ecigexpress .. they always ship immediately, I always get my packages super fast from them and I'm so happy they have these super concentrated flavorings and will be getting a bigger selection in soon.
    Wow! That is great. I ordered more Ry4 as well. I sent a few of my friends some samples I had. I have to lower my dose because I have been vaping way too much...seriously.

I cannot wait to try some of the non tobacco flavors.
    Flavor seeker

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh View Post
    Wow! That is great. I ordered more Ry4 as well. I sent a few of my friends some samples I had. I have to lower my dose because I have been vaping way too much...seriously.

I cannot wait to try some of the non tobacco flavors.
    I dont even do tobacco's, havent even had a tobacco taste near my mouth since I quit smoking almost 2 yrs ago .. so to like this RY4, which is a tobacco, is a huge surprise to me. And, the BEST part is it's 10 ml for $3.99, wow what a great price! Using 1 drop in 3ml of mix means it's going to surely last a very long-long time LOL.
    salemgold and Sdh like this.

Reo Grand + 3 Reo mini's + RM2 Reomizers rock my world.

Are the new tobacco flavorings at ECX the same as the ones at VZ and has anyone compared by vaping them? I was wondering if they came from the same maker!
    Sdh likes this.

ECF Veteran

They're not the same. I think someone posted in this thread that they're in a PG and alcohol base (VZ is just alcohol). Hopefully they're as good as the VZ ones though.
    Sdh and kritter like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't think that anyone knows yet if they are the same or not? I know that VZ lists that theirs are alcohol based but I do not see where they say that theirs contain no PG at all? Maybe I am missing something. Pretty sure that ECX flavors are also alcohol based even though they do contain some PG.
    These are just my thoughts and as usual, I could be totally wrong

stashbaldr, I am also a non tobacco vaper but now I want some of the RY4 lol! I am trying to hold off on ordering until they get the non tobacco flavors in but I am going to have to try the RY4.

Even if they are not the same it is great to see such a great selection of concentrated flavoring become available between the two vendors.
    Sdh and kritter like this.

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar

I for one am excited about this.

they are in my neighboring state of washington, so my shipping should be super quick!
    salemgold, Sdh and tybin like this.
    the domo made me do it.