How to make no nic DIY e-liquid?

Thread: How to make no nic DIY e-liquid?

Moved On

Default How to make no nic DIY e-liquid?

Hello guys, can you help me in making my own 0 nicotine e-liquid? Precisely what ingredients I need, what is the exact recipe (consistency for lets say 100ml)? What is the "default" flavor on such mix and if it is not tasty is there any easy way to add some? Thank you in advance.

p.s. I searched the forum but I found only recipes with nicotine.

Im going to tag along on this as I also want to know how to make 0 nic with flavor

Use the recipies and leave out the nic. You can vape just pg if you want, or mix up the vg and pg. You probably don't want 100ml in one flavor. Make up your base, then add flavor to a little at a time. If you get tired of one flavor you still have the base liquid.

Moved On

How about 100% VG? Will it work? I think the VG is easier to find that's why I am asking. Also what should I use to add flavor?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran RenaissancePuffer's Avatar

VG is very thick. I would suggest to cut it with distilled water or even better some high proof grain alcohol like everclear. I've heard 10-20% alcohol with VG works well.

I bought 9 different flavors of loranns to use. Check out the link at http://www.exogenesis.co.uk/Loranne1.htm to see what flavors are considered the best to use.