Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Looks like wizard labs nicotine is half off right now

  1. #1
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    frequentj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    503

    Default Looks like wizard labs nicotine is half off right now

    I just ordered some and it's all half off. A 60 mL bottle was cheaper than the 30 mL of the same strength from ecigexpress!

  2. #2
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    smackdye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Savannah, Ga.
    Posts
    81

    Default

    is this "organic" stuff any good? shelf life etc?

  3. #3
    Moved On ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Temcula CA
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Nice! I'll check it out! Thank you for sharing!

  4. #4
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Leothwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    N. California
    Posts
    1,561

    Default

    I agree that they're good prices. And, I've been happy with their nic.. But, I think they've always had those prices (with a crossed out full price, and a sale price below it).
    Last edited by Leothwyn; 04-19-2012 at 05:27 AM.

  5. #5
    Unregistered Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Vaporfornia
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    Oh good, I don't have to make another order. Half off of nothing would be too good to pass up.
    salemgold likes this.

  6. #6
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Rule62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Florida
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    I'm anxious to try WL nic. I ordered last nite. I've been using nic from MFS, and have been very pleased with it, but the prices at WL can't be beat, and I've read many good reviews.
    There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who will ask: "What the heck just happened?"

  7. #7
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    frequentj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leothwyn View Post
    I agree that they're good prices. And, I've been happy with their nic.. But, I think they've always had those prices (with a crossed out full price, and a sale price below it).
    Really? Like I said, it was my first time ordering and I just assumed that was a sale, because I couldn't believe I got twice the nic at almost half the price of the 30 mL bottles I used to buy! I was also impressed that is organic (although, really, I have no idea if that means anything in this context).

  8. #8
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Leothwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    N. California
    Posts
    1,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frequentj View Post
    Really? Like I said, it was my first time ordering and I just assumed that was a sale, because I couldn't believe I got twice the nic at almost half the price of the 30 mL bottles I used to buy! I was also impressed that is organic (although, really, I have no idea if that means anything in this context).
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the prices have been that way since before they officially opened. Hopefully the 'sale' won't end sometime. Anyway, it's nice that you let people know that you found a deal.
    I've wondered about the organic thing too. The nicotine is pretty close to pure when it's extracted, so there's not much room for pesticides to come through. Still, I like the idea of supporting organic farmers.

  9. #9
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    frequentj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leothwyn View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the prices have been that way since before they officially opened. Hopefully the 'sale' won't end sometime. Anyway, it's nice that you let people know that you found a deal.
    I've wondered about the organic thing too. The nicotine is pretty close to pure when it's extracted, so there's not much room for pesticides to come through. Still, I like the idea of supporting organic farmers.

    ...and the fact that nicotine IS a pesticide! LOL

  10. #10
    Unregistered Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Vaporfornia
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    I thought i read somewhere that the (i guess tobacco?) is not grown organically, its just the extraction process that is organic. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong as I'd like to be =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks