Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Looks like wizard labs nicotine is half off right now

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Looks like wizard labs nicotine is half off right now

I just ordered some and it's all half off. A 60 mL bottle was cheaper than the 30 mL of the same strength from ecigexpress!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

is this "organic" stuff any good? shelf life etc?

Moved On ECF Veteran

Nice! I'll check it out! Thank you for sharing!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I agree that they're good prices. And, I've been happy with their nic.. But, I think they've always had those prices (with a crossed out full price, and a sale price below it).
    Last edited by Leothwyn; 04-19-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Unregistered Supplier

Oh good, I don't have to make another order. Half off of nothing would be too good to pass up.
    salemgold likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm anxious to try WL nic. I ordered last nite. I've been using nic from MFS, and have been very pleased with it, but the prices at WL can't be beat, and I've read many good reviews.
    There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who will ask: "What the heck just happened?"

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Leothwyn View Post
    I agree that they're good prices. And, I've been happy with their nic.. But, I think they've always had those prices (with a crossed out full price, and a sale price below it).
    Really? Like I said, it was my first time ordering and I just assumed that was a sale, because I couldn't believe I got twice the nic at almost half the price of the 30 mL bottles I used to buy! I was also impressed that is organic (although, really, I have no idea if that means anything in this context).

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by frequentj View Post
    Really? Like I said, it was my first time ordering and I just assumed that was a sale, because I couldn't believe I got twice the nic at almost half the price of the 30 mL bottles I used to buy! I was also impressed that is organic (although, really, I have no idea if that means anything in this context).
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the prices have been that way since before they officially opened. Hopefully the 'sale' won't end sometime. Anyway, it's nice that you let people know that you found a deal.
    I've wondered about the organic thing too. The nicotine is pretty close to pure when it's extracted, so there's not much room for pesticides to come through. Still, I like the idea of supporting organic farmers.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Leothwyn View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the prices have been that way since before they officially opened. Hopefully the 'sale' won't end sometime. Anyway, it's nice that you let people know that you found a deal.
    I've wondered about the organic thing too. The nicotine is pretty close to pure when it's extracted, so there's not much room for pesticides to come through. Still, I like the idea of supporting organic farmers.

...and the fact that nicotine IS a pesticide! LOL

Unregistered Supplier

I thought i read somewhere that the (i guess tobacco?) is not grown organically, its just the extraction process that is organic. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong as I'd like to be =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast