LorAnn Flavors- COLOR CODED Complete Ingredients List - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: LorAnn Flavors- COLOR CODED Complete Ingredients List

Quote Originally Posted by C6Silver View Post
    Thank you for this list!

What happened with the two flavors that you found to be insoluable? Did they just float at the top? That's strange because all of their oil based stuff contains the word "oil" in the actual name of the product. Again curious to know what you found with the other two.

Thanks.
    The two I have weren't noted as "insoluble in water" on their labels, I found that out after mixing up a 5ml batch. They went cloudy and looked greasy so I looked them up on the LorAnn site. Sassafras and Lemonade are the two I had some issues with. The vapor production was low and the flavor stuck to the atomizer for ages afterwards even after obsessive cleaning. Other members have had success with these, but I figured I should point it out anyway... more of a "use with caution" rather than an outright no-no.
    As Kelly79 mentioned, it's not all wasted. I'm going to attempt to make some taffy with these flavors on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Flitzanu View Post
    i would suggest coding all flavors that are "insoluble in water" to all red, since those are not usable.

glancing at the bright red name of it would be a better flag than just noting it by the ingredients.

and i forgot to say, good job on taking time to do this
    I thought that as well but as I mentioned above, other members have had success using them. We all know the ones maked oil or sugar are definitely bad, but there are people out there using the ones marked insoluble without any major issue.

Glad y'all are liking the list, makes the effort worthwhile.

Senior Member ECF Veteran rinkusu's Avatar

\m/ >_< \m/

awesome list!

Super Member ECF Veteran

WOW!!! Thank you sooo much!! Very kick .....!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

LOL. It's funny how as each new batch of new members come along, the wheel is re-invented time and time again. (Don't get me wrong - not having a dig at anyone, it genuinely makes me smile)

Attached is a pdf version of a colour-coded LorAnn's list I made a few months ago for my own use and which I posted up on here somewhere..... and I doubt I was the first to do it either!

[PS: Sorry, but I've had to put it into a zip folder as the pdf file is slightly too big to post on it's own. The first time I posted it I took several screen shots to convert it to an image file, but I haven't got the time to do that now]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi, I'm really confused on some of the flavours, I've seen two lists that are contrary to each other, one states the almond oil is not good to use and the other one states that is ok, I see that many people sell the almond flavours, does anyone know for sure if Loranns almond flavour is ok to use?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Helpful thread. Thanks.

i used the wintergreen and smoked a full cart, then i read this
    The most concentrated and toxic form of salicylate is oil of wintergreen (methyl salicylate, a component of some liniments and solutions used in hot vaporizers); ingestion of < 5 mL can kill a young child. Any exposure should be considered serious.
    Salicylates impair cellular respiration by uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation. They stimulate respiratory centers in the medulla, causing primary respiratory alkalosis. Am I going to die lol?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

freaking awesome, thanks!

Inactive Supplier ECF Veteran

Default cappellas

Does anyone have a color coded chart for cappella's. flavored shake, water flavor drops, flavor water, fruit drops, Flavored water, coffee flavors, bottled drinking water - Testimonials
    I want to buy cola, pumpkin spice, banana, and french vanilla. Not sure if these are no good or not.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Great job, Mistress!

One note, from personal observation and use: The LorAnn COFFEE flavor I received is dark as mud and totally opaque. I don't mind a little caramel coloring, but I actually threw away a batch using this one, as I bet it is just not to good for the atty, or the inhalation, IMO. You gotta be able to see through the juice, I believe. I am wondering if this was a bad bottle or if all of their straight coffee flavor is like this...

But on the other hand, KEOKI COFFEE is not opaque, has a nice flavor for my mix (with Capella chocolate fudge brownie, a bit of cinnamon (not oil) and a dash of Hazlenut Vanilla), and I have been using it for months.

Just my two cents.

Thanks again for the hard work!

Aloha

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast