Where to buy the cheapest Flavorings...
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Where to buy the cheapest Flavorings...

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Exclamation Where to buy the cheapest Flavorings...

Alright so i have been window shopping all over the net and i cant seem to find this ONE place i saw a link to on this forum a while ago.. so maybe someone will post it...

This might be a good idea.. first post the vendor , then the flavor Company they carry, then the amount, then any other comments that other people might find useful... lets see if we can save some money.
    ************************************************** *****************************
    Wizard Labs
    TPA, SM, LOR
    8ML glass viles
    (im not sure if posting prices is allowed, but if it is, then it belongs here)
    Wizard labs carry many TPA flavors, But not the custards or anything containing the "D" word. for your safety, they also carry a good amount of LOR and about 3 SM tobacco flavors.. you must check this place out if you havent already.
    ************************************************** *****************************
    OneStopDIYShop
    NF(nature's flavors), FA, FW, LOR, TPA
    NF (n/a), FA (6ml?), FW (6ml, 20ml, and 30ml), LOR (3.7ml, 30ml) TPA (6ml, 20ml, 30ml)
    ($$$$$$$$)
    these guys carry a handful of FA, LOR, TPA, and FW flavorings... im just not sure if they carry ALL the flavors from each vendor. I know that they dont carry ALL of the FA flavors, still worth checking out for the money saving part.. The NF flavoring is pricey and i dont know how many ml's it comes in but it says on the site that its organic, meaning theres no PG in the flavorings.. so i guess its something to take a look at.
    Liberty Flights
    FA, TPA
    FA (10ml), TPA (n/a i think 10ml)
    ($$$)
    These guys have a big selection of FA flavors and i believe they have all of the TPA flavors with the exception of a couple new ones (i think), good prices in my opinion.
    Highdesertvapes
    CAP,TPA,FW,NF
    FW (3ml, 10ml, 30ml), CAP (3ml, 10ml, 30ml), TPA (3ml,10ml,30ml) NF (3ml,10ml,30ml)
    better pricing.. on CAP good pricing on the rest of the company flavorings.. not a bad place to stock up on some flavorings. these guys also have a section for just VG extracts... check them out.

this is a good example of what im asking people to do so that others can benefit from this and shop at the right place for their money.
    so far these are the spots i head to for flavoring with the occasional visit to ecigexpress... because im looking for cheap capella flavoring..
    Does anyone know of a cheaper place?? for SM, CAP, FW, FA or TPA flavorings, or maybe some that i dont know about that are very good like these??

LETS SAVE SOME MONEY!!! lol
    Last edited by graffinfected; 11-06-2012 at 11:12 PM.
    Gloria and ~Sue~Feb2012 like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Liberty Flights has the cheapest FlavourArt I've seen (excluding bulk). $2.55-2.65 /10ml
    Wizard Labs has the cheapest TPA I've seen (excluding bulk) $1.49/8ml (most).

Sorry I don't have anything to ADD per se.. But these vendors DO have fantastic prices.
    ProVari v2 | eVic bOd | Reo Mini 2.0 | VAMO | BOLT | Acrilimax | Gandalf epipemod
    Killer 705 | IGO-L | ZAP | Dream BT804 | Drunker | Mini A7 | Dream BT801
    A7| Phoenix | A7 v3 | Triangle | Phoenix v2 | AGA-S | Choice | A8

ECF Veteran

yeap, im hoping to find more... maybe one that has CAP flavors.. or a wider range of flavors from the above Flavoring Company's

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I buy my Capellas flavorings from HighDesertVapes, $1.99 for 3ml, $3.79 for 10ml and $8.99 for 30ml, coupon code ECF05 for 5% off. They also have Nature's Flavors, Flavor West and TFA.
    graffinfected likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i like flavor west brand and get from ecigexpress...they are very yummy
    Last tc taken 6/23/12

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cookster View Post
    I buy my Capellas flavorings from HighDesertVapes, $1.99 for 3ml, $3.79 for 10ml and $8.99 for 30ml, coupon code ECF05 for 5% off. They also have Nature's Flavors, Flavor West and TFA.
    I WAS JUSTTTT ON THAT SITE RIGHT NOW!!, thats crazy i was about to post about them i was looking at that Ella's flavors but i didnt continue reading... finally i found a cheaper place!! thanks cookster for posting!! but theres still more out there... we gotta find themmm

i edited my first post to add this spot
    Cookster likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

RTS has a good selection of flavors and the Chinese tobacco ones he carries are pretty good if you still like a tobacco flavor

Liquid Food Flavoring & Flavor Concentrate by Flavor Apprentice | E-Liquid Flavoring

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Liv2Ski View Post
    RTS has a good selection of flavors and the Chinese tobacco ones he carries are pretty good if you still like a tobacco flavor

Liquid Food Flavoring & Flavor Concentrate by Flavor Apprentice | E-Liquid Flavoring
    this one is also worth checking out.... thanks liv2ski, the problem is their sizes vary, and the FA section is under contruction ATM... ill get back to this one.. great place for those Chinese flavors.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by graffinfected View Post
    this one is also worth checking out.... thanks liv2ski, the problem is their sizes vary, and the FA section is under contruction ATM... ill get back to this one.. great place for those Chinese flavors.
    Your welcome. Yes he offers different sizes and all flavors come in glass vials. His FA section is new and I think he is working to have that up this week. I have bought form all that you have listed and all companies are good. want2vape has a few select flavors and you may want to check out BlueMist Vaping Supplies . Have fun and happy DIY

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thank you for this list. There are also Chinese super concentrates from Vaping Zone and Ecig Express. Many tobaccos are very nice as are many of the fruits. I dont use them all the time, but on occasion they fill a niche

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast