Vanilla Flavoring to Make E-Juice

Thread: Vanilla Flavoring to Make E-Juice

Inactive Supplier ECF Veteran

Question Vanilla Flavoring to Make E-Juice

I've been looking on Lorann's to get a vanilla flavoring, and I can't find a plain vanilla. This may sound silly, but can u use a vanilla extract or some kind of vanilla flavoring over the counter that u can pick up at a supermarket????

Super Member ECF Veteran sattec's Avatar

I use VE....I love it! I love getting a large 48 mg of marlboro and cut it down, add VG,VE and some Vanilla Vodka...It's simple and I'm totally satisfied with the concoction....

Inactive Supplier ECF Veteran

Default VE

It's not dangerous to use vodka??

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
    I've been looking on Lorann's to get a vanilla flavoring, and I can't find a plain vanilla. This may sound silly, but can u use a vanilla extract or some kind of vanilla flavoring over the counter that u can pick up at a supermarket????
    go to the bake line and get your vanilla imitation or extract,vodka is prefect to use but pure grain alcohol s better,read this forum it is a most have for newbies and olders members
    DIY e-liquid - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Super Member ECF Veteran sattec's Avatar

It's all in the protions, don't make your juice too thin! It's the viscocity!

ECF Guru

Hadenough--I have been in search of the Holy Grail of Vanilla to no avail for a long time.. Be careful using immitation Vannilla (Vanillan) and try reading this thread

See http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...p-vanilla.html

--Sun