Gallon of pg and gallon of vg..$48
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Gallon of pg and gallon of vg..$48

Default Gallon of pg and gallon of vg..$48

flintlock62 likes this.

It may be OK for making glycerin soap but I won't vape anything that doesn't have USP on the label and an expiration date.
    flintlock62 likes this.
    Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5. 22mm XL IBTanked. Smok single coil unpunched, no-flange 2.0Ω XL cartos. Unflavored DIY 95/5 VG/H2O 12mg nicotine with Xtreme Vaping nicotine base. Vaping since 11/19/2011. 35-year cigarette habit ended 4/22/2012.

Quote Originally Posted by yzer View Post
    It may be OK for making glycerin soap but I won't vape anything that doesn't have USP on the label and an expiration date.
    They have on file on the site certificates of analysis for the pg and vg and both say they are USP as it says on the label. This source has been mentioned before I've seen it several times and while I haven't bought from them myself the reports I hear are positive.
    purelyscientific likes this.

Super Member* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This is the place I get my stuff, it is Kosher USP Grade. Very good stuff and best price around!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Yepper, best deal around! Been using 'em for many months now.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

Unregistered Supplier Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Its actually only 40$ and free shipping.
    JUDGMENT AFFIRMED likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by purelyscientific View Post
    Its actually only 40$ and free shipping.
    Yup if you don't mind waiting up to 3 business days for them to get around to shipping your order(as opposed to same day shipping) you get 15% off bringing it down from $48.06 to $40.85.

Would it help to freeze some of the PG and VG so it doesn't go bad?

Unregistered Supplier Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

PG/VG doesn't freeze like water. That's why they put PG in antifreeze. If I am remembering correctly PG's freezing point is -40F.
    But to answer your question; Yes, keeping it in the freezer is a good idea.

Super Member ECF Veteran Gr8Scott's Avatar

Ya know I have some serious difficulties about this place (and anybody that restricts their shipping to UPS).

They have screamin' deals on smaller amounts of PG, which is what I was looking for. But A bottle of PG for a few bucks and then they want you to spend 14 or 15 bucks (OR MORE) because of stupid UPS ?

I don't know why these businesses blow off customers that don't want to spend more than 20 or more than 50 bucks at a time. I sent a little note to them about this and they very patronizingly told me to urinate up a rope and enjoy the rain.

In the body of their letter they stated that if I wanted smaller quantities then they sell on Amazon and ebay. I went to Amazon and couldn't find out what their secret shipping cost was unless I went through the whole checkout process.Forget it.

So I go over to Ebay. Same thing freeckan UPS only and ridiculous shipping charges. So essential depot is off my Christmas list.

Is everybody just willing to look down bend over and grab their ankles when it comes to high shipping?

Can you businesses spell U-S-P-S ?

How about F-E-D-E-X?

If people just want to toss money out the window, well tell me where you live and I will clean up the green "debris"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast