Best Place To Buy Syringes?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Best Place To Buy Syringes?

Senior Member* ECF Veteran schotzky's Avatar

Default Best Place To Buy Syringes?

Does any body know of a good place to buy 18 Gauge Syringes?
    I was getting them at my local CVS/Walgreens but they don't sell them to me anymore. I explained to them they are for making e-juice and not for shooting dope, but they still didn't change their mind.
    Also, is there another syringe that is better for making juice? I have just been using 18 Gauge syringes, if any one else knows of something better please let me know. I have been looking online but I accidentally bought just the needles like an idiot, not the syringes them selves, and I hate waiting for stuff in the mail. Plus I think my mail man hates me enough for having to stuff packages in my mail box every other day.
    john333 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I purchased quite a few from wizard labs I think after you buy ten the price is $0.59 each and the have needles as well, not sure the size but from what I hear they are a hood site for many supplies.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
    MoonLit_Water likes this.

What I own : eRoll, ZNA + Russian 91%

pkj
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I live in a rural community. I purchase them at our local feed & seed / tack supply. They have many sizes and I think the last time I purchased them they were about 60cents each.
    schotzky likes this.

Funny you should ask. I just placed an order with Wizard Labs a few minutes ago and purchased both syringes and needles. I ended up ordering 14 gauge needles since I 'm using a high VG ratio. They have been swamped with moving their location and a deluge of orders, but hopefully they are catching up.

ECF Veteran

If you have a Tractor Supply Co. near you, they should have syringes. I picked up a few recently at the one close to me for my DIY juice making.
    schotzky likes this.

Try amazon.com You can get a box of 100 most sizes for around $20.00 + shipping

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you want something really nice try Northern Technology & Testing, Inc. I purchased three glass syringes 1ml 2ml and 5ml. They set me back $10 - $12 but i'm in it for the long haul and to me well worth it. I got some 14 gauge blunt tips from Mom and Pops and they work very well with VG. Good luck
    papercrow and Ikeprof like this.
    unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries
    k_s_ likes this.

ECF Veteran

Carolinavapes has 5ml syringes comes with 18g needle(not blunt tip either which sucks) for $1.29.I got 2 of them 2 weeks ago from them.
    iTaste MVP>Terminator-C>Hornet>Igo-W>Legacy>LavaTube 2.5>RSST>Satin ELA>Immortalizer>Helios>Russian 91%>Ballistic>Taifun GT>Aqua>Big Nasty>Hana V3>XPV DNA30>Launcher V2>Hades V3>Nucleus>GUS Lord>TGT Dripper

ECF Veteran

I get mine from Wizard Labs. They carry blunt needles. 14ga Blunt Tip Luer-Lock Needle 1.5" - Quantity Discounts This is the 14 ga, but they have 16 and 18 ga as well. Of course, you need a luer locking type syringe to go with it.
    Last edited by flintlock62; 03-08-2013 at 01:59 AM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you
    want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast