Thread: Capella's

Life is Good Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by crxess View Post
    Glad I decided to crawl, not run for Capella
    50/50 mix 3Ml Samples
    3 Drops per Sample
    Sweet Strawberry - EM 1% - 24hr test - Not so impressed. Not sweet at all, kind of a unripe taste.

Cappuccino - EM 1% - 24hr test - interesting taste(maybe cappuccino-ISH) Needs mix, maybe MC-Toffee and Espresso

MilkChocToffee - EM 1% - 24hr Test - Shows potential........but in my hands who knows

Sweet Tangerine - EM 1% 24hr test - Citrus taste, mildly sweet. May do better at higher percentages.

Vanilla Custard - Not Tested - Will give more time to blend.

Any suggestions on making these flavor Pop would be appreciated.
    I've tried all those flavors but have no advise except for the V.C. which still IMO is not a stand alone flavor. Mix it with many different things including tobacco. Someone who puts more effort into bringing out a coffee or chocolate or orange flavor may have a great recipe. I've not found a good mix for those three nor have I bought a pre made that I liked.

Someone post a Capella's sweet strawberry recipe that tastes like the strawberries that fall off a cheesecake and I'll try it. Even if I need to order a flavor from somewhere else.
    roundrock and michaelsil1 like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I placed 3 orders a few weeks ago. They were each a few days apart. My 1st and 3rd order are in the mail and the second is still waiting on a flavor(s).

PV Master ECF Veteran michaelsil1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockyroad View Post
    I've tried all those flavors but have no advise except for the V.C. which still IMO is not a stand alone flavor. Mix it with many different things including tobacco. Someone who puts more effort into bringing out a coffee or chocolate or orange flavor may have a great recipe. I've not found a good mix for those three nor have I bought a pre made that I liked.

Someone post a Capella's sweet strawberry recipe that tastes like the strawberries that fall off a cheesecake and I'll try it. Even if I need to order a flavor from somewhere else.
    When I read this I was thinking so true, but I may have accidently stumbled onto something. I need more time to experiment.
    roundrock likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I mixed up some Capella Cake Batter tonight and for some reason it has a very strong tobacco smell after being mixed and shaken?? I used a Cobalt 30ml bottle and ecigexpress 36mg nic.(5% flavor)for the mix and the same pg/vg too.Everything i used to mix was cleaned and steralized before hand,did not do or add anything different,and have not vaped the juice yet either,to see if it has a tobacco taste.This is a first for me,i have never had this flavor have such a bad tobacco smell at all.

Anyone have any ideas why the strong tobacco scent,it has a very strong Cuban Supreme smell,and no,it was not Cuban Supreme i mixed,but damned if it does not smell like it.It has been setting in my DIY cabinet for almost an hour,just went to check it again,and it still has the tobacco scent??? My next thought is if anyone has had a problem with ECX Unflavored Nic. lately that i might not know about???
    iTaste MVP>Terminator-C>Hornet>Igo-W>Legacy>LavaTube 2.5>RSST>Satin ELA>Immortalizer>Helios>Russian 91%>Ballistic>Taifun GT>Aqua>Big Nasty>Hana V3>XPV DNA30>Launcher V2>Hades V3>Nucleus>GUS Lord>TGT Dripper

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by t8kiteasy View Post
    I mixed up some Capella Cake Batter tonight and for some reason it has a very strong tobacco smell after being mixed and shaken?? I used a Cobalt 30ml bottle and ecigexpress 36mg nic.(5% flavor)for the mix and the same pg/vg too.Everything i used to mix was cleaned and steralized before hand,did not do or add anything different,and have not vaped the juice yet either,to see if it has a tobacco taste.This is a first for me,i have never had this flavor have such a bad tobacco smell at all.

Anyone have any ideas why the strong tobacco scent,it has a very strong Cuban Supreme smell,and no,it was not Cuban Supreme i mixed,but damned if it does not smell like it.It has been setting in my DIY cabinet for almost an hour,just went to check it again,and it still has the tobacco scent??? My next thought is if anyone has had a problem with ECX Unflavored Nic. lately that i might not know about???
    I haven't had the tobacco flavor scent Ever! from the cake batter. I do however always get a rather synthetic type taste from it if I use too much. I always use it as a enhancer to others and never a stand alone. Not sure where the tobacco is coming from??

Agent 0 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Sweet Strawberry and Vanilla Cupcake go well together. I forget what percentage I used though. I think it was like 13% strawberry and 3% vanilla cupcake. I only remember using very little of the cupcake. The thing about Capella's is that it seems you need to use high percentages for them to taste good. 15-20% for most flavors, for most people. )standalone) Even mixed with other things, you're still looking at a higher percentage. I'm thinking it's because it's meant to be mixed with water, not the thicker fluids.
    This is why I only got a couple flavors and they were flavors I planned on using as additives, with the exception of the Watermelon. I do like them all but am still trying to find a good percentage for the watermelon and raspberry.
    roundrock and SouthernBliss like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rockyroad View Post
    I haven't had the tobacco flavor scent Ever! from the cake batter. I do however always get a rather synthetic type taste from it if I use too much. I always use it as a enhancer to others and never a stand alone. Not sure where the tobacco is coming from??
    I like to use it as a standalone about once a month because it can be to sweet at times.I have never had this god awful tobacco scent from it before though.I am going to let it steep for about a week and come back to it and see where it stands,and go from there.
    iTaste MVP>Terminator-C>Hornet>Igo-W>Legacy>LavaTube 2.5>RSST>Satin ELA>Immortalizer>Helios>Russian 91%>Ballistic>Taifun GT>Aqua>Big Nasty>Hana V3>XPV DNA30>Launcher V2>Hades V3>Nucleus>GUS Lord>TGT Dripper

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rin13 View Post
    Sweet Strawberry and Vanilla Cupcake go well together. I forget what percentage I used though. I think it was like 13% strawberry and 3% vanilla cupcake. I only remember using very little of the cupcake. The thing about Capella's is that it seems you need to use high percentages for them to taste good. 15-20% for most flavors, for most people. )standalone) Even mixed with other things, you're still looking at a higher percentage. I'm thinking it's because it's meant to be mixed with water, not the thicker fluids.
    This is why I only got a couple flavors and they were flavors I planned on using as additives, with the exception of the Watermelon. I do like them all but am still trying to find a good percentage for the watermelon and raspberry.
    Raspberry and Vanilla Cupcake are great together too! I added a little TFA Vanilla Swirl to it and the combo is so good I've been vaping it three days straight.

- Smoke free since August 2012 -

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    Raspberry and Vanilla Cupcake are great together too! I added a little TFA Vanilla Swirl to it and the combo is so good I've been vaping it three days straight.
    New vape needs a new song! OooooH No! You say we got to go..hey hey Razilla! hey..ya..e.a

and of course the commercial plug..."The New Razilla juice from Wonderland"

PV Master ECF Veteran michaelsil1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    So what's the recipe for Razilla inquiring minds want to know!