Loranns at Walmart
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Loranns at Walmart

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Loranns at Walmart

Hey guys, not sure if you already know this, but Walmart has the two pack professional strength Lorann's flavoring's now. I found them today in the craft section with the wedding supplies. Just thought I'd let ya know!

Anna

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaCoop View Post
    Hey guys, not sure if you already know this, but Walmart has the two pack professional strength Lorann's flavoring's now. I found them today in the craft section with the wedding supplies. Just thought I'd let ya know!

Anna
    wonderful!

thanks for the info

Which flavors did you see?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good deal! I'll have to go to Walmart, tomorrow. I thought I'd have to go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by scatterbrain View Post
    Which flavors did you see?
    Let's see there was appox 8-10 different flavors, the ones' I remember are strawberry, vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, wintergreen,(which I bought and then saw in a thread that you can't use wintergreen) Gosh there was a few more but I honestly don't remember. The were 2.50 for a two pack. It's a good deal!!

PV Master ECF Veteran

Default Hey, no fair.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaCoop View Post
    Let's see there was appox 8-10 different flavors, the ones' I remember are strawberry, vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, wintergreen,(which I bought and then saw in a thread that you can't use wintergreen) Gosh there was a few more but I honestly don't remember. The were 2.50 for a two pack. It's a good deal!!
    And I thought I was being smart by ordering directly from LorAnn's. 20 something bottles @ $1.40 ea. plus $9.50 shipping. Guess I'll go see Wally when this runs out, darnit.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED VICTOR View Post
    And I thought I was being smart by ordering directly from LorAnn's. 20 something bottles @ $1.40 ea. plus $9.50 shipping. Guess I'll go see Wally when this runs out, darnit.
    Arrrghh... I just ordered from them as well.... I guess I've always wanted to learn to make candy..... didn't realize Michaels might carry it. This "hobby" is getting expensive!!!

(Does Michaels or WalMart carry the 36 mg e-liquid also? ....jus' checkin'....)

Moved On

THANKS ANNACOOP! I just came from wal*mart and they had:
    - strawberry, vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, wintergreen, lemon, chocolate, champagne, cotton candy, watermelon, peach, and marshmallow

However, they had a larger selection at Michael's. Over 30 flavors...now I couldn't write all of these down

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Exclamation A great deal!!!!

I just got some from from campfire kitchens on e-bay;30 + flavors upick.Got 10 for 10.95 *$4.00 s/h. Ordered 10-5 Sat. delivered 10-8 Tues. They also have the 2-pk. Also the droppers for Loranns 12 for $7.95 +$2.00 s/h ;18 for$19.95 $6.00 S/h and more .They specifi e-cigs in their uses.Last they are buy it now .Hope this helps save a bit!Good evening to allGKK/Susan

Do you use Loranns straight as juice or do you combine it with unflavored nic juice? Sorry if my question is dumb, but, I never made my own before.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast