quality diy
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tencentcat

Thread: quality diy

Default quality diy

im going to attempt my first diy juice. can someone lead me in the direction of high quality VG that wont break the bank. im looking to start small and if it turns out okay ill buy bigger quantities. i was also looking for the lorannes flavors. whats a good site that carries most of her flavors and good vg. thanks!!

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

myfreedomsmokes and flavourart are the ones i use.
    “Telling smokers they may not use electronic cigarettes until they're approved by the FDA is like telling a
    floundering swimmer not to climb aboard a raft because it might have a leak.”

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I get most of my stuff from RTS Vapes.
    unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Ecigexpress, vaping zone or wizard labs
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by gt58 View Post
    im going to attempt my first diy juice. can someone lead me in the direction of high quality VG that wont break the bank. im looking to start small and if it turns out okay ill buy bigger quantities. i was also looking for the lorannes flavors. whats a good site that carries most of her flavors and good vg. thanks!!

I wouldn't start with Lor Ann's. BTW, it's a company not a her:
    The LorAnn Tradition Since 1962 | Lorann Oils
    Cappelas, Flavor Art, the super concentrates from Vaping Zone all would be better for a nube to start with.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have found Capella's, Flavor West, and Hangsen tobaccos to be the easiest to work as a new Diy'er. Very forgiving and easy to get right. TFA has been a little trickier for me but I'm getting there. I still haven't gotten the vz super concentrates yet. I have a lot of stock to work through first but I'll get there. Probably much sooner than I need to. lol

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Chill View Post
    I have found Capella's, Flavor West, and Hangsen tobaccos to be the easiest to work as a new Diy'er. Very forgiving and easy to get right. TFA has been a little trickier for me but I'm getting there. I still haven't gotten the vz super concentrates yet. I have a lot of stock to work through first but I'll get there. Probably much sooner than I need to. lol
    + 1 expecially the hangsen. The VZ SC concentrates are good to but you should research which VZ's are good because like any line of flavors some are bombs.
    Last edited by dannyv45; 10-12-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

what concentrates would you recommend for non tobacco flavors?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Excellent VG for CHEAP here: Amazon.com: Glycerin Vegetable Kosher USP - 1 Quart: Health & Personal Care

Lots of good suggestions already for flavors. For good non tobaccos Flavour Art and TPA are a good to start with.
    djezewski likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

For my DIY juice I use flavors from Wizard Labs at $1.50 or so apiece. For the VG I buy Humco USP Glycerin at Wal-Mart in the pharmacy section where it is sold as "skin protectant" for $3.88. Nic I get in 100mg strength at Wizard Labs for $16 per 120ml bottle. For PG I go to Tractor Supply Company for $20 per gallon. Menthol crystals I get on Ebay dirt cheap to dissolve in vodka.