A couple of DIY questions, any help appreciated
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A couple of DIY questions, any help appreciated

Question A couple of DIY questions, any help appreciated

Ok, 1st question.

does anyone have a Caramel Cappuccino recipe that is any good? I've tried TPA caramel cappuccino, Capella caramel AND cappuccino flavors and a "NF cappuccino" I ordered from High Desert Vapes. I don't really like any of them. What got me liking Caramel Cappuccino was some e-juice I ordered from Rock Top Vapors ( http://www.rockytopvapor.com ) but they were too expensive and they don't carry it anymore, at least on their website. It may be available in their local store. I talked to the owner and he said that he makes all the flavors but he wouldn't give me the recipe or tell me where he got the flavor. Does anybody have an excellent Caramel Cappucino flavor they would like to share? or any coffee drink flavor?

The second question, since I have the nicotine base and everything, I'm wondering how much base i would add to a store bought flavor at 24mg to raise it to 36mg. The base I have is 60mg. how would I calculate this? For example, I go and buy the Caramel Cappuccino flavor at the local RTV store but they only have it at 24mg, I prefer 36mg. so I bought 30ml of CC, how much 60mg base should I add to boost the 24mg to 36mg? I know I will lose some flavor but I can deal with that.

Thanks again everyone!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

What you request is very high. Normally the highest people go is 24mg. You are getting into a dangerious nicotine range going that high.
    With that said you would need to add 6ml nic solution to your existing 30ml mix to raise it to 36mg based on 75PG/25VG. If your using 50/50 it can't be done with 60mg nic solution.

As far as coffee flavors go try any of the hangsen coffee flavors. Start at 3% and work up.

Hangsen e-Liquid Flavoring | ecigExpress
    Last edited by dannyv45; 10-14-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

Thanks a lot! I just need to know who sells the good coffee flavors so I can clone that guys recipe. He told me he makes the flavors, so now i just gotta find the flavoring.
    Last edited by FunkD; 10-14-2013 at 03:23 PM.

PV Master ECF Veteran michaelsil1's Avatar

The Hangsen Espresso is really good; try mixing that with a good Caramel and some Cream.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

You are new to DYI so I would do some reading before jumping head first into this. There's a lot more to this then add, mix and shake. So do some research or you may be in for a disappointing ride.

Read my blogs before getting started

E-Cigarette Forum - dannyv45 - Blogs

then read hoosier's blogs.

E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.
    Last edited by dannyv45; 10-14-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

PV Master ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I used the mocha cappuccino from TFA along with the TFA caramel and it's strong but good, I use a 100mg/ml nic base that I calculate down to 18, but for you that'd be 36. There may be more to the guys flavor than just caramel and cappuccino, like cream. Did he give you his recipe?

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

Definitely read the blogs. Tons of helpful info. Thanks to Danny and Hoosier

I'll definitely read those blogs. Thanks danny! I wouldn't say I'm new but I can always learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by DetraMental View Post
    Did he give you his recipe?
    I asked, but he wouldn't All I know is the he said he made it himself but wouldn't give any info.
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyv45 View Post
    You are new to DYI so I would do some reading before jumping head first into this. There's a lot more to this then add, mix and shake. So do some research or you may be in for a disappointing ride.

Read my blogs before getting started

E-Cigarette Forum - dannyv45 - Blogs

then read hoosier's blogs.

E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.
    Wow, that's a lot of good stuff man, Thanks

FD

Quote Originally Posted by dannyv45 View Post

As far as coffee flavors go try any of the hangsen coffee flavors. Start at 3% and work up.

Hangsen e-Liquid Flavoring | ecigExpress

do you mean 3% total or 3% each flavor? i'm going to blend two

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast