Looking For A Tobacco Flavoring That Tastes Like Unburned Tobacco Smells - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Looking For A Tobacco Flavoring That Tastes Like Unburned Tobacco Smells

  1. #11
    JD1
    JD1 is offline
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran JD1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonInTN View Post
    Thanks for the input. I think we agree on the Hangsen Turkish Blended I have. It was pleasant but so mild when I tried it last year. Appreciate the link to the American Red thread. I actually read the thread a few days ago as it's one of the few tobacco flavors Wizard has in stock. Got put off by all the floral and Dentene gum references in that thread, but probably need to try it. I have VZ Parliament and Real Cig. I have to say I think they have captured a burning analog flavor, and the smokers I have let try RealCig really like it but after several years of not smoking it's just too much ashtray flavor for me.

    Right now the closest I have to what I am looking for is some EcigExpress Virginia, which is also mentioned in that American Red thread. It's a Chinese concentrate sold as Tobacco Express. When I first got it, it was so grassy tasting I couldn't handle it. After sitting here sixteen months it has lost the grassy notes and is really nice. Problem is it's three quarters gone and don't have time to let another bottle steep for a year, so I'm searching and hoping for more suggestions.
    I had to chuckle a little on the year's steeping time...I have a hard time waiting three or four weeks lol.

    The VZ stuff is very strong. I mixed my first batch of real cig at 3% and I had to cut it back to about 2% after a couple of days.
    JasonInTN likes this.

  2. #12
    Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    ckquatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Milledgeville, GA
    Posts
    721

    Default

    I posted in another thread that GoodeJuices High Octane tastes very similar to me like smelling a freshly opened pack of cigs.

    Sent from somebodys phone I found using Tapatalk.
    JasonInTN likes this.




    Will sell my soul for a Pluid iHybrid!!

  3. #13
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    JasonInTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cookeville, TN
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
    I had to chuckle a little on the year's steeping time...I have a hard time waiting three or four weeks lol.

    The VZ stuff is very strong. I mixed my first batch of real cig at 3% and I had to cut it back to about 2% after a couple of days.
    I guess I should clarify about the steeping. The ECX Virginia was unmixed in the original bottle for those sixteen months and really mellowed out. I also have little patience aging anything I have mixed. I like a pretty fresh juice and most of my mixed leftovers get pitched after a couple months.

    The two VZ flavors I have are so intense they kinda spook me. Started at 2% and ended at 1/2% Parliament with some TFA Apple, but even at that it would tweak my tastebuds to the point that other flavors tasted different afterwards.
    Last edited by JasonInTN; 10-20-2013 at 05:10 AM.
    JD1 likes this.

  4. #14
    Senior Member ECF Veteran zhentipede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    260

    Default

    torque56 by Halo tobacco flavor and other halo flavors.. I tend to vape, from camel filters/Marlboro/ newports cig guy here
    JasonInTN likes this.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    JasonInTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cookeville, TN
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckquatt View Post
    I posted in another thread that GoodeJuices High Octane tastes very similar to me like smelling a freshly opened pack of cigs.

    Sent from somebodys phone I found using Tapatalk.
    Appreciate the suggestion and the previous post about Halo Torque 56 which is supposed to taste just like that High Octane, but I'm such a DIY guy not sure I would know how to act with a store bought juice.
    Last edited by JasonInTN; 10-19-2013 at 05:08 AM.

  6. #16
    JD1
    JD1 is offline
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran JD1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonInTN View Post
    I guess I should clarify about the steeping. The ECX Virginia was unmixed in the original bottle for those sixteen months and really mellowed out. I also have little patience aging anything I have mixed. I like a pretty fresh juice and most of my mixed leftovers get pitched after a couple months.

    The two VZ flavors I have are so intense they kinda spook me. Started at 2% and ended at 1/2% Parliament with some TPA Apple, but even at that it would tweak my tastebuds to the point that other flavors tasted different afterwards.
    Yeal, I have five of the vz alcohol based (Cigar. French Pipe, Real Cig, Virginia Flu Cured, Blended Tobacco). I'm finding that I can't go the recommended 2.5% on any of them lol. I'm really digging the cigar at the moment (2%).

    Since the wizard labs flavors are pretty cheap anyway, I'll stick with recommending the american red. It does seem to be a love it or hate it flavor though, as you seen from the thread.
    JasonInTN likes this.

  7. #17
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    SunRam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    125

    Default

    My favourite, plain tobacco, is Maxx Blend from FlavourArt. It really smells exactly like unburnt tobacco. Every time I smell my juice, it reminds me of a freshly opened pack of smokes. I mix it at 3%, which is also the recommended %
    JasonInTN likes this.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    JasonInTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cookeville, TN
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
    Yeal, I have five of the vz alcohol based (Cigar. French Pipe, Real Cig, Virginia Flu Cured, Blended Tobacco). I'm finding that I can't go the recommended 2.5% on any of them lol. I'm really digging the cigar at the moment (2%).

    Since the wizard labs flavors are pretty cheap anyway, I'll stick with recommending the american red. It does seem to be a love it or hate it flavor though, as you seen from the thread.
    Yeah I need to bring in some more of those alcohol based tobaccos. That Cigar and Virginia sound good. Me and my coils like the 2% part.

    Gonna try the American Red, maybe the Cowboy. Gotta love a company with $1.49 flavors.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    JasonInTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cookeville, TN
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRam View Post
    My favourite, plain tobacco, is Maxx Blend from FlavourArt. It really smells exactly like unburnt tobacco. Every time I smell my juice, it reminds me of a freshly opened pack of smokes. I mix it at 3%, which is also the recommended %
    Another good suggestion. I do like me some FlavourArt. Maxboro was my all day vape 'bout two years ago for several months. Haven't tried it since it was reformulated and renamed Maxx Blend. Got a little credit over at Liberty Flights and that might be a good way to spend it. Wondering how green it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks