Looking For A Tobacco Flavoring That Tastes Like Unburned Tobacco Smells
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Looking For A Tobacco Flavoring That Tastes Like Unburned Tobacco Smells

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Looking For A Tobacco Flavoring That Tastes Like Unburned Tobacco Smells

Well, like the title says I want to buy a tobacco flavoring that tastes like a freshly opened pack of cigs smells. A flavor that tastes like that aroma I get when I stick my nose in a bag of unflavored pipe tobacco. I know taste is subjective, but would really like to hear what other ECF members think might fit the bill. Thanks!
    chapeltown likes this.

I want to be stereotyped. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'd recommend extracting some of your favorite pipe tobacco. The extracts I've done are spot-on as far as replicating the flavor and aroma of whatever is extracted. It's fairly simple and gives fantastic results.
    Dave_in_OK and JasonInTN like this.
    ​WARNING: The Bassmaster General has determined that coffee is good for your health

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Try the hangsen line of flavorings.

Hangsen e-Liquid Flavoring | ecigExpress
    JasonInTN likes this.
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FACE MEAT View Post
    I'd recommend extracting some of your favorite pipe tobacco. The extracts I've done are spot-on as far as replicating the flavor and aroma of whatever is extracted. It's fairly simple and gives fantastic results.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Have considered it but hoping to find something that doesn't require that much effort right now.

I want to be stereotyped. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

In that case, try Hangsen, as Danny suggested.
    JasonInTN likes this.
    ​WARNING: The Bassmaster General has determined that coffee is good for your health

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dannyv45 View Post
    Try the hangsen line of flavorings.

Hangsen e-Liquid Flavoring | ecigExpress
    Thanks for the reply. I've got Turkish Blended. Bought it quite a while ago. Didn't think it had much flavor then, but probably need to rety it now. Do you have a favorite Hangsen?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

A couple you might like-
    From VapingZone, SC line: Mild Seven, Dunhill (maybe)
    Hangsen RY1 possibly, I just read a good review of Magic Mix, which I have but haven't gotten around to mixing, HS Gold & Silver is really good but the concentrate is impossible to buy in the States. Caterpillar Vapes has premixed.
    JasonInTN likes this.
    Quit- 12/12/12

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JasonInTN View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I've got Turkish Blended. Bought it quite a while ago. Didn't think it had much flavor then, but probably need to rety it now. Do you have a favorite Hangsen?
    I like the arabic, T5 and highway.
    JasonInTN likes this.
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

JD1

I tried the hangsen ry1, ry4, and blended, and although I liked them all, they're just a little too mild to be my favorites. They're great in as much as there's absolutely no 'off' flavors and they do mix well with other flavors as well.

I really like the american red from WL, and even better, the real cig from VZ. Here's a post on the american red. Tfa American Red
    JasonInTN likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JD1 View Post
    I tried the hangsen ry1, ry4, and blended, and although I liked them all, they're just a little too mild to be my favorites. They're great in as much as there's absolutely no 'off' flavors and they do mix well with other flavors as well.

I really like the american red from WL, and even better, the real cig from VZ. Here's a post on the american red. Tfa American Red
    Thanks for the input. I think we agree on the Hangsen Turkish Blended I have. It was pleasant but so mild when I tried it last year. Appreciate the link to the American Red thread. I actually read the thread a few days ago as it's one of the few tobacco flavors Wizard has in stock. Got put off by all the floral and Dentene gum references in that thread, but probably need to try it. I have VZ Parliament and Real Cig. I have to say I think they have captured a burning analog flavor, and the smokers I have let try RealCig really like it but after several years of not smoking it's just too much ashtray flavor for me.

Right now the closest I have to what I am looking for is some EcigExpress Virginia, which is also mentioned in that American Red thread. It's a Chinese concentrate sold as Tobacco Express. When I first got it, it was so grassy tasting I couldn't handle it. After sitting here sixteen months it has lost the grassy notes and is really nice. Problem is it's three quarters gone and don't have time to let another bottle steep for a year, so I'm searching and hoping for more suggestions.
    Last edited by JasonInTN; 10-18-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    JD1 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast