Highway-555-Hangsen DIY - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Highway-555-Hangsen DIY

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    Highway is nuttier than T5, which has more of a tobacco note. I'm guessing TAB would be similar to any Chinese TAB liquid if you've vaped one. I didn't see AP in ECX's Additives section, so it doesn't appear that they do.
    DK-TAB or any variant is one of the few flavor types I have never tried, but from the way other people describe it, a nutty smoky sweet tobacco blend, it sounds right up my alley, so I will be trying all 3 that I listed in my previous post. Thanks for confirming that ECX does NOT carry AP. Oh well.
    Last edited by spaceballsrules; 10-19-2013 at 07:55 PM.
    Turbo likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Peace Loving Peoples Republic of Massachusetts

This is the same thing.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/tobacco-a...d-6ml-311.html

Tobacco Additive by Tobacco Express 10ml

Quote Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
    DK-TAB or any variant is one of the few flavor types I have never tried, but from the way other people describe it, a nutty smoky sweet tobacco blend, it sounds right up my alley, so i will be trying all 3 that I listed in my previous post. Thanks for confirming that ECX does NOT carry AP. Oh well.
    Last edited by boomerdude; 10-19-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    spaceballsrules likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran RobertNC's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ECX used to carry Acetyl Pyrazine as part of their "Signature" series but it's not longer listed. ECX Signatures are mostly TFA - I would just get AP from TFA directly:

Perfumer's Apprentice

The Tobacco Express "Tobacco Additive" is something else. I just got a batch of and while it is the same color and tastes like it may have some AP in it, it is definitely not just AP. Way, way more bitter than AP alone. I just tried it in a mix, I think it could be useful if you are wanting to build up some body with EM but find your mixes are too sweet - it really steps on the sweetness, but I would start off very low. I put a drop in a 3 mL batch and that seems to overpower everything.

ECF Veteran

Also, there are two versions. One is alcohol based and one is PG based.

TA needs to be reduced. One drop from the non-diluted liquid would mess up any recipe. Way too strong.

Full Member ECF Veteran RobertNC's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the acronymns are starting to get confusing (maybe I'm just the only one confused?)

We have "AP" which I interpret as Acetyl Pyrazine.
    We have "TA" which I interpret as Tobacco Absolute.

Then we have brand specific TobaccoExpress "Tobacco Additive" which is definitely not TA - Tobacco Absolute.
    It may be contain AP - Acetyl Pyrazine, but it is also definitely not just stock AP.

TobaccoExpress "Tobacco Additive" is one of those mystery blends like MTS/Vape Wizard etc.
    Last edited by RobertNC; 10-20-2013 at 03:11 PM.

ECF Veteran

Nope, your not the one that's confused. It's me and my frazzled old man's brain. All of you are talking AP and I'm over here on planet Confusion. Pay no attention. I'll just slink outta here on my wheelchair and find some nursing home willing to take me in. Sorry SpaceBall if I caused you any WTH moments.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boomerdude View Post
    Nope, your not the one that's confused. It's me and my frazzled old man's brain. All of you are talking AP and I'm over here on planet Confusion. Pay no attention. I'll just slink outta here on my wheelchair and find some nursing home willing to take me in. Sorry SpaceBall if I caused you any WTH moments.
    Having a senior moment? I have those all the time
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

Full Member Supporting Member

To my taste, 10% Hangsen highway is a replica of LF Highway....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12