Highway-555-Hangsen DIY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Highway-555-Hangsen DIY

Full Member Supporting Member

Default Highway-555-Hangsen DIY

I just finished mixing my first batch of DIY liquid. After asking stupid questions and reading and reading forum posts, I FINALLY realized that the flavor I had been buying from Liberty Flights as well as chasing and trying to better was none other than a Hangsen flavor.
    I was directed to Ecigexpress where I ordered what I hope to be the first of many baskets of DIY supplies and Hangsen Highway flavoring
    I mixed a test 10ml batch of 50/50 PG/VG with 10% Highway and WOW! The angels are singing as I sit here dripping it in a fresh atty in my ZMax.
    Thanks to all who share their in depth knowledge with us here... Even if there aren't thanks and responses to your threads, we are grateful.
    After a year of iffy purchases and dozens of bottles of unused liquid, I feel as if I'm now a grown up Vaper! I've come a long way from crappy batteries and prefilled carts, thanks to this site..

grm
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah Highway is the best 555 Ive ever made.Love it!! I make mine at 7% and add 1%AP. I also mix highway and RY4 5% each and call it RYWAY....its pretty tasty

JD1

Quote Originally Posted by joePec View Post
    I just finished mixing my first batch of DIY liquid. After asking stupid questions and reading and reading forum posts, I FINALLY realized that the flavor I had been buying from Liberty Flights as well as chasing and trying to better was none other than a Hangsen flavor.
    I was directed to Ecigexpress where I ordered what I hope to be the first of many baskets of DIY supplies and Hangsen Highway flavoring
    I mixed a test 10ml batch of 50/50 PG/VG with 10% Highway and WOW! The angels are singing as I sit here dripping it in a fresh atty in my ZMax.
    Thanks to all who share their in depth knowledge with us here... Even if there aren't thanks and responses to your threads, we are grateful.
    After a year of iffy purchases and dozens of bottles of unused liquid, I feel as if I'm now a grown up Vaper! I've come a long way from crappy batteries and prefilled carts, thanks to this site..
    Congratulations on persevering and finding something you like. I love success stories.
    VegasVaap likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

If you like hangsen highway you will also like hangsen T5 and hangsen arabic. I in fact like arabic with a little AP better then highway or T5.
    boomerdude and Art Mustel like this.
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

Super Member ECF Veteran HotRod19579's Avatar

Are you saying that Hangsen Highway flavoring at 10% duplicates the Liberty Flights Highway mix? Before DIY, I used Liberty Flights Highway Blend and Silk Blend exclusively. I will order and give it a try. Any idea on what makes the Liberty Flights Silk Blend?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Love Hangsen flavorings too... Their 555 rocks - especially with a touch of RY4 and a dape of AP as stated previously...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Peace Loving Peoples Republic of Massachusetts

Wow! You guys go high. I used it at the recommended 2.5% upped it to 3% and liked it there. You can also use DK Tab with a little AP.
    michaelsil1 likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran michaelsil1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boomerdude View Post
    Wow! You guys go high. I used it at the recommended 2.5% upped it to 3% and liked it there. You can also use DK Tab with a little AP.
    I like Hangsen Highway at 3%

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What's the difference between Highway, T5, and TAB Blended?

On a side note, does ECX carry AP?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
    What's the difference between Highway, T5, and TAB Blended?

On a side note, does ECX carry AP?
    Highway is nuttier than T5, which has more of a tobacco note. I'm guessing TAB would be similar to any Chinese TAB liquid if you've vaped one. I didn't see AP in ECX's Additives section, so it doesn't appear that they do.
    spaceballsrules likes this.
    Smoke free and vaping since October 25, 2009

Started w/ 401, then 808, next Provari and Genisis mods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast