Is it possible DIY state-of-the-art high-end juices - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Is it possible DIY state-of-the-art high-end juices

Thanks to everybody who replied to my original post. Lots of the great advice. I haven't felt picked on as an much as misunderstood. I am definitely planning to develop my DIY skills as recommended (by those of you kind enough to reply to my original post). I've been asking about some good out-of-the-box recipes to hold me over while I'm experimenting and developing a new skill set. Other than that thanks to you all...
    ukeman and Sm0kyBlue like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    Good point SmOkyBlue...

Didn't realize it could look like folks where pickin' on the OP until I read your post and then went back and read. I was blinded by knowing what the posters were trying to convey.

Guess it was like that basketball coach I had that was all-fire for full-speed running at all times while on court. The only thing I disliked about basketball was the running because I sucked at running. I thought he was picking on me at the beginning of the season, but as the games went by I noticed that if I was running full speed at all times, I made plays. I was where I needed to be when I needed to be there and could do the stuff I enjoyed about basketball more often. He was the toughest and best coach I ever had.

eh.. no worries.. but!! J.. lmao you say a lot of things much better than I do.. but I am glad and very happy you saw this and offered your advise. Really, it is a bit hard to wrap your head around, and dealing with written text, we all get a bit confuzzled, and I have lost friends over this.. then again.. I sit back in my chair and have to wonder.. if they left me over a post, of something that came off the cuff, were they really friends to begin with?

Mixing is like a fine art sometimes, and at others, a big sloppy mess.. equipment, flavors, devices to test from.. so much of the variables.. without every any thought, can make people frustrated, and well.. but the main point I try to put out is, never give up. If you want to be smoke free, if you want those high quality vapes, if you want satisfaction.. Read. Take things at face value, get a thick skin, and well.. don't stop trying.

Of course you will have the naysayers.. omg she put what in her juice?

but my reply is.. it is My diy.. no one else.. and if you don't like how i mix, find someone else's recipe

There are tons that are fantastic.. even the 2 flavor ones. It all plays off on what you like.. not me!
    oldbikeguy and Blueser like this.

I drip, play in photoshop..Mix calculator http://www.vitalsparks.com/ez-mix.html

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by juice drippin off my chin View Post
    Thanks to everybody who replied to my original post. Lots of the great advice. I haven't felt picked on as an much as misunderstood. I am definitely planning to develop my DIY skills as recommended (by those of you kind enough to reply to my original post). I've been asking about some good out-of-the-box recipes to hold me over while I'm experimenting and developing a new skill set. Other than that thanks to you all...

mmm depends on what you like, to tide you over.. Haven't seen but this one thread from you.. then again.. haven't had time to lurk much.. but....

simple mixes..

hubba bubba

8% Orange Cream
    2% Bubble gum

both from Wizard Labs

or one of my fall backs...

Trybecca

10% RY4 double
    1-2 drops AP

or

10% Blueberry Extra
    5% Bavarian Cream

make sure you understand on mixing, and wish you the best of luck!

I drip, play in photoshop..Mix calculator http://www.vitalsparks.com/ez-mix.html

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

List the flavors you have on hand and we'll see if we can up with something to tide you over.
    oldbikeguy and DetraMental like this.
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

Thanks Danny I'm getting ready to place my first order I have a bunch of old Lorann's (bought in 09), which I really didn't like.

The basic flavors I would like to start with would be banana cream, and melon flavors. I don't want anything that tastes like chemicals or candy. Maybe an RY4 for to boot. I'm planning 3 mg of nic (I direct trip rebuildables).

Thanks for the offer,

Marx

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by juice drippin off my chin View Post
    Thanks Danny I'm getting ready to place my first order I have a bunch of old Lorann's (bought in 09), which I really didn't like.

The basic flavors I would like to start with would be banana cream, and melon flavors. I don't want anything that tastes like chemicals or candy. Maybe an RY4 for to boot. I'm planning 3 mg of nic (I direct trip rebuildables).

Thanks for the offer,

Marx
    I would then suggest if your just getting ready to order flavors try the hangsen flavors. There all I use.

Hangsen e-Liquid Flavoring | ecigExpress
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

If you want to try an RY4, take a look at the RWhy4 thread RWhy4 - My new all day vape! I didn't have Bavarian Cream, so I made it with with just Caramel and TFA Double RY4. Turned out great but it needs more steeping/aging time than anything else I've made. (And I don't usually care for anything tobacco based) The thread is interesting because many have posted their own variations on the original recipe.

A complete tutorial in a single post! And a good one at that. It'll be my approach...Thanks

PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

great post... i just started DIY myself and I've found that narrowing down a few flavors that you like is a good start. Then go through the threads that show what brands of a particular flavor vapers like most... i.e. i like coconut, melon, pear, peach... i find threads that vote on best brands of those... there'll be a lot more too i.e. additives or accents.... and experiences.

relatively easy, and also relatively good and definitely a boon to your pocketbook...

in fact it makes it more affordable to splurge on a bit of high end juice now and then
    NBNeme-LP/SLReoGrand-RaptureRaptor120w-DreamBox120w-Ranger50w-DNA30-Flask40
    Magma b/f,AchillesTi,Prometey2Ti/EclipseTi-Erlkonign-Origen b/f-BigBenTi/GryphonTi

PV Master ECF Veteran

most vendors take weeks to months to perfect a juice,,,,,,,some of them even do test trials with customers before it goes on the "market" so to speak,,,,,,

they add flavor, subtract flavor, add tiny bits of other flavorings,,,,,,,,,,,,,they add sweetener,,,,,then try a different sweetener. then they steep the whole thing for weeks,,,,,,,

Yes, you can do it,,,,,,,,,but be aware that it may not happen from the first mix. It might take time, especially if your flavors are somewhat complicated. The more you DIY, the more you'll know what this flavor or this sweetener does to a mix,,,,,,,,and the faster you'll be able to create a fabulous tasting juice.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast