Question about MBV nicotine base
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FACE MEAT

Thread: Question about MBV nicotine base

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Question about MBV nicotine base

I want to get into diy liquid to save money. I was thinking of ordering the 236ml bottle of nicotine base from Mount Baker Vapor. On the order options it asks to specify what percentage of PG/VG I want the base to be. Does this imply that no more PG/VG is needed, that all I need to do is add flavor? If so, that would be perfect as I'd like to keep it simple at first. Thanks in advance and happy vaping!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Jonathan Tittle's Avatar

You'll still need to add PG/VG to the mix, especially if you order 36mg/ml or above from any vendor. You'll want to download the eJuiceMeUp calculator from the site below to see how much PG/VG you'll need to add as well as how much flavor to get the right calculations.

eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by queevil View Post
    I want to get into diy liquid to save money. I was thinking of ordering the 236ml bottle of nicotine base from Mount Baker Vapor. On the order options it asks to specify what percentage of PG/VG I want the base to be. Does this imply that no more PG/VG is needed, that all I need to do is add flavor? If so, that would be perfect as I'd like to keep it simple at first. Thanks in advance and happy vaping!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thank you very much.

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran Bryan lord's Avatar

Get it in 100% pg. got mine in VG and it's not fun to work with. Takes forever to suck up in a syringe.

-Lord
    Send me a message for order info :)

I want to be stereotyped. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by queevil View Post
    I want to get into diy liquid to save money. I was thinking of ordering the 236ml bottle of nicotine base from Mount Baker Vapor.
    If you're looking to save money, get your nicotine base elsewhere. MBV's is much more expensive than the base offered by such vendors as ecigexpress.com and wizardlabs.us.
    Jonathan Tittle likes this.
    ​WARNING: The Bassmaster General has determined that coffee is good for your health

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Jonathan Tittle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FACE MEAT View Post
    If you're looking to save money, get your nicotine base elsewhere. MBV's is much more expensive than the base offered by such vendors as ecigexpress.com and wizardlabs.us.
    Agreed. While MBV is a great company, their bases are super-expensive for what you get. WizardLabs & NudeNicotine are much cheaper and carry lab certification.