Need suggestions on best flavors for specific types please!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Need suggestions on best flavors for specific types please!

Question Need suggestions on best flavors for specific types please!

I need to find out who sells the best flavorings for only these specific types. Seems no matter what I've gotten, the flavors are off, sometimes a lot, sometimes only a tiny bit. I'm ready to dive into DIY so I can get what I really want. The stronger the flavor, the better. Okay, here goes!

Orange (want creamsicle)
    Vanilla (for said creamsicle)
    Kahlua
    Cream (for the Kahlua)
    Caramel
    Sweetener

And Dr. Pepper if anyone has any experience with that flavoring.

Thanks in advance!!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries
    Centaura57 likes this.
    OH MY, I just unscrewed the wrong end of my clearo and it spilled all over me.
    Read my blogs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45/

PV Master ECF Veteran michaelsil1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Centaura57 View Post
    I need to find out who sells the best flavorings for only these specific types. Seems no matter what I've gotten, the flavors are off, sometimes a lot, sometimes only a tiny bit. I'm ready to dive into DIY so I can get what I really want. The stronger the flavor, the better. Okay, here goes!

Orange (want creamsicle)
    Kahlua
    Cream (for the Kahlua)
    Caramel
    Sweetener

Thanks in advance!!!!
    A good Orange Flavor is hard to find, still looking.
    Vanilla is hard as well Hangsen Vanilla is the best I've found from ECX.
    Cream: FlavourArt Fresh Cream is nice. I have the VZ-SC Cream (supposed to be good), but haven't tried it yet.
    Centaura57 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsil1 View Post
    A good Orange Flavor is hard to find, still looking.
    Vanilla is hard as well Hangsen Vanilla is the best I've found from ECX.
    Cream: FlavourArt Fresh Cream is nice. I have the VZ-SC Cream (supposed to be good), but haven't tried it yet.
    I've found that the SC cream doesn't remind me of Reddi-Whip like all the reviewers rave about. It's nice in particular recipes, but it adds a very noticable 'dairy' or 'buttery creamy' note rather than the pure sugar-foam that I think of when I think Reddi-Whip. Pretty rich stuff, so beware. I use at .5% for complex recipes and 1-1.5% if I want it to stand out.
    Centaura57 and FinallyQuit like this.

michaelsil1 and aheadatime - Thank you for the info, I'll be on the lookout for those brands.

Anyone with experience on the Dr. Pepper flavor? I can't even find it as a flavoring, either they don't carry it or they're out of it.

PV Master ECF Veteran michaelsil1's Avatar

michaelsil1 and aheadatime - Thank you for the info, I'll be on the lookout for those brands.

Anyone with experience on the Dr. Pepper flavor? I can't even find it as a flavoring, either they don't carry it or they're out of it.
    I know of a couple of members that tried Dr. Pepper from different vendors, but they didn't like it.
    Last edited by michaelsil1; 10-26-2013 at 12:32 AM.
    Centaura57 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Orange (want creamsicle)
    Kahlua
    Cream (for the Kahlua)
    Caramel
    Sweetener

Thanks in advance!!!!
    You'll get a LOT of great info & tips in this thread: Orange Creamsicle

We've been working on a Creamsicle for a couple of months - and we're getting closer & closer. TFA's Orange Cream is a must; Vanilla Swirl (for the soft serve ice-milk part) and some type of 'vanilla-creamy' for the 'rich french vanilla type kicker' are also essential. Bavarian Cream, French Vanilla, Vienna Cream, etc., are all possibilities (some even try 'custards', but we don't discern there's any eggy-buttery-custard in a Creamsicle). The orange in the Orange Cream isn't strong enough for most. We're using HS Orange for the kicker (and it really hits the spot for us - [edit] it has very realistic aspects with a twinge of 'Orange Crush soda' mixed in).

We haven't needed to add Vanilla to any of ours (so far). The Vanilla Swirl plus a 'vanilla flavored cream' is taking care of the vanilla for us.

'Hope this helps!
    Last edited by we2rcool; 10-25-2013 at 11:59 PM.
    Centaura57 likes this.

Dang. Too bad. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsil1 View Post
    I know of a couple of members that tryed Dr. Pepper from different vendors, but they didn't like it.

We as in you are a vendor? If not a vendor, would you be willing to share the recipe? If you are a vendor, completely understand and would like to purchase once you feel you've got it where it needs to be. Keep me in mind!
    Quote Originally Posted by we2rcool View Post
    You'll get a LOT of great info & tips in this thread: Orange Creamsicle

We've been working on a Creamsicle for a couple of months - and we're getting closer & closer. TFA's Orange Cream is a must; Vanilla Swirl (for the soft serve ice-milk part) and some type of 'vanilla-creamy' for the 'rich french vanilla type kicker' are also essential. Bavarian Cream, French Vanilla, Vienna Cream, etc., are all possibilities (some even try 'custards', but we don't discern there's any eggy-buttery-custard in a Creamsicle). The orange in the Orange Cream isn't strong enough for most. We're using HS Orange for the kicker (and it really hits the spot for us - [edit] it has very realistic aspects with a twinge of 'Orange Crush soda' mixed in).

We haven't needed to add Vanilla to any of ours (so far). The Vanilla Swirl plus a 'vanilla flavored cream' is taking care of the vanilla for us.

'Hope this helps!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Click on the "orange creamsicle" in we2rcool's post. It's a link.
    Centaura57 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast