Look out DIY juice ppl, Here I come
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Look out DIY juice ppl, Here I come

Ultra Member Verified Member Phone Guy's Avatar

Default Look out DIY juice ppl, Here I come

Well I took the plunge and ordered a gallon each of PG and VG. Both claim food quality.

Now I need flavor and nicotine.

Looks like flavors apprentice sells most flavors for $5-$7 per oz.
    I'm sure 1 oz can go a decent way, but I'd like to get a nice variety since I have 6 or more testers in my family alone.

Any suggestions on good prices and selections for additives, flavorings, etc...

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    Please hit LIKE if that was Helpful, Informative or Amusing
    MODS: Wizard's Apprentice Evolved II / SvoeMesto Semovar SMv3 / Futura DNA20 / Nemesis
    ATTYS: Taifun GT/Kayfun 3.1ES & KFL+/Aqua/R91%v2/Fogger v4.3

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have been very pleased with the Super Concentrated flavors at Vaping Zone. I have tried the pear, peach and blueberry. The supers seem to go even further because the recommended usage is 2.5 as opposed to 10-15 regular flavorings. I have also been pleased with Wizard Labs (when the have what I am wanting in stock). I would suggest getting a small amount to try and re-order ones you really love. I have been surprised. Some I just knew I would love where.....meh. And then others I thought were iffy were delicious.

As far as the nic... WL is great when the have it in stock and you can get it even cheaper when High Desert Vapes has a sale. They offer the WL nic at a good price too. There are a lot of places and I am sure you will get plenty of suggestions.

Good luck to you and I wish you well on your adventure. I am still new to all the DIY but have been so pleased with the lower cost and the taste. Have fun with it. The DIY section TPA/TFA Recipes only! is a great little thread that has helped me tremendously. Wonderful people there too.
    PaulaNG likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just saw this on Deals and Steals Another great thread. There are so many here.

HDV is offering our biggest discounts to date in celebration of our 2 year anniversary. We want to take a moment and extend a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for your continued support.
    For the entire month of October, were offering 40% off our fresh made-to-order e-liquids with coupon code: FORTYOFF and 20% off all hardware and DIY products with coupon code: 2YEAR

High Desert Vapes - Your Vapor Haven
    flowerpots and Phone Guy like this.

Looks like flavors apprentice sells most flavors for $5-$7 per oz.
    WL ( Wizard Labs) carries TFA and LA (Loranns) , $1.49 for 8ml or just over 1/4 oz. Great way to try a bunch of flavors on the cheap.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Vaping Zone and Ecigexpress should give you a pretty broad range of flavors to choose from:
    E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings
    EcigExpress | Electronic Cigarettes, e-Liquid and DIY Flavorings
    Be sure to look for a coupon code before you check out.
    michaelsil1 and flowerpots like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Buy yourself about 80 or so flavors and have some fun. Thats what I did a few weeks ago !! All TFA so far. Im sure I will branch out with other companies flavors soon. I just decided to start with one and experiment. Ive read every post from the TFA recipies and main thread. Its been all smooth sailing so far.

DIY 1.jpg
    DIY 3.jpg

DIY 2.jpg
    Last edited by Thunderball; 10-29-2013 at 01:36 AM.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Ultra Member Verified Member Phone Guy's Avatar

So are the 10ml bottles enough? Those are the cheapest for a big selection...that just seems like so little?

Galaxy S3, DarthStalker ROM & Kinetic Pulse Kernel.. Perfection.
    Please hit LIKE if that was Helpful, Informative or Amusing
    MODS: Wizard's Apprentice Evolved II / SvoeMesto Semovar SMv3 / Futura DNA20 / Nemesis
    ATTYS: Taifun GT/Kayfun 3.1ES & KFL+/Aqua/R91%v2/Fogger v4.3

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

As stated previously, TFA flavors at Wizard labs are 1.50 for 8 Ml........ Order direct from TFA you have to get into a 1 OZ bottle to be cost effective. Its what ever you want to do. I would suggest ordering a bunch from Wizard and mix what you want and try some juices. As you hit on something your family members like, order larger amounts direct from TFA.

The problem with Wizard is many flavors sell out and they restock every so often. So, if you dont mind spending the money, order 1 oz bottles direct from TFA.

If youve never mixed before, you have a lot of reading to do in the DIY section.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

JD1

Welcome to the diy section. Lots of good people and good info found here. Sometimes the info gets buried in some pretty long threads though, so if you have any questions just ask away. I'm sure you'll get an answer. Best of luck and happy vaping.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

8 ml bottles are going to be plenty for a family of 6 or 7 to mix and try new things. Flavorings go a long way. Super concentrated.

In each mixture, you will probably use from 10% to 20% total flavoring...and your not going to know what you like until you get to mixing.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast