Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By tonyorion
  • 2 Post By FinallyQuit
  • 1 Post By FinallyQuit
  • 1 Post By cookiebun
  • 1 Post By t8kiteasy

Thread: Anyone Tried This Company for Capella Before?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Anyone Tried This Company for Capella Before?

I'm REALLY wanting to try out Stevo's Vanilla Custard juice..I just don't have any Capella flavorings...I saw this site that sells and has in stock, all that is needed for that recipe. Their site just keeps saying how concentrated they are..I was going to order from ecigexprss, but they are out of stock on some that is needed for his recipe...so did a google search and found this site

Concentrated Flavorings|Sugar Free Drink | Flavor Drops

Just wondering if I order from this site, if their flavoring is more concentrated than ecigexpress...don't want to mess up his recipe by adding too much of certain flavors...HELP!

Super Member ECF Veteran tonyorion's Avatar

The link goes directly to the Capella website, and I have ordered from them before when they occasionally run a sale. The best prices I have seen for Capella is Netrition. They both deliver in the same sealed bottles, and I have noticed no difference.

Hate to say this, but most ecig stores sell stock flavorings at higher prices (Lorann (Amazon has good prices), Capella, FA). There is a thread on ECF with a lot of useful information: Where to buy the cheapest Flavorings...
    lilmrsyeti likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I order from them ALL the time, their shipping used to be slow as Christmas but the last order arrived quickly. Love love love Capellas flavors. Also love love love Stevo's Vanilla Custard, in fact I'm vaping it right now!
    keelalagirl55 and lilmrsyeti like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

FinallyQuit...your review for that recipe was what made me decide that I just had to order the flavors I didn't have and try it out. I have FW Vanilla Custard..do you think it would taste the same, or should I just suck it up and buy the Cap VC?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I haven't tried any others so I'm not the one to ask. A lot of people make substitutions, myself included, so give it a shot!
    lilmrsyeti likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I got most of my Capella's directly from them.
    lilmrsyeti likes this.

ECF Veteran

That is where i get my Capella flavors from and in the 4oz. bottles.
    lilmrsyeti likes this.
    2 Spinner 1300>Vector>DID>iTaste MVP>Terminator-C>Hornet>Igo-W>Telescope>Legacy>LavaTube 2.5>RSST>Precise Satin ELA>Immortalizer>Helios>Russian 91%>Ballistic>Taifun GT>Aqua>Big Nasty>Hana V3 Mini>XPV DNA30