How to Make Your Own Electronic Cigarette Vapor Liquids Tutorial
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to Make Your Own Electronic Cigarette Vapor Liquids Tutorial

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default How to Make Your Own Electronic Cigarette Vapor Liquids Tutorial

Someone is selling a new e-book on the Internet as of yesterday telling us all how to make our own juice. Apparently it's $7.95 via PayPal with "instant download."

It would be interesting to see what methods are advocated and how the recipes compare to what is already discussed here in this section of the forum. It doesn't read to me as though it's likely to delve into nicotine extraction from tobacco but it doesn't make that clear. I'll try to contact the author.

Anyone wanna?

Make your own vaporizer or electronic cigarette vapor liquid for cartridge refills! | Legal Bud Reviews

AND

How to Make Your Own Electronic Cigarette Vapor Liquids Tutorial eBooks Download

Make your own vaporizer or electronic cigarette vapor liquid for cartridge refills!
    Make up to 2 gallons of vapor liquid for around $30-$40 or less!

Why spend hundreds of dollars on liquid for your electronic cigarettes when you can make your own? The tutorial covers how to make ANY TYPE of vapor liquid smoke base your heart desires. From tobacco juice to herbal vitamin juice, you can even take any herbal extract and add it! By following some basic rules, your vapor liquid will be safe, effective and affordable enough to really enjoy the benefits of using an electronic cigarette or vaporizer. This tutorial is for educational and scientific research only. The tutorial will cover how to make any kind of vapor liquid you could ever want. I cover recipes like: tobacco juice liquid smoke, herbal and tea liquid smoke and various methods and tips used to create these liquids safely.
    Last edited by jbbishop; 03-07-2009 at 07:19 PM.
    Djoslax likes this.

This is the reply I get:

Hello,

Yes, there is a water extraction method included in this ebook.

Robert

If you've read my other posts and others' posts on here related to tobacco extracts then you know this is something you don't want anywhere near your vaporizer, and probably not in your lungs either.

Am I missing something Robert?

Given how dangerous it is, I would want some sort of rock-solid reassurance that the water-extraction method produces predictable results. Is there any way to measure the nicotine content of any juice extracted that way, save sending it to a lab?

Moved On

"... your vapor liquid will be safe ..." I wonder how they are going to back that up.

Presumably they are also saying it's safe to extract nicotine.

Well save your money, I ordered it via PayPal payment, it's not $7.95..it's $12.95 and then it says 'No item available, contact the seller' so ya can't even download it after you've paid for it. Buncha buggers I guess.

Well I spoke too soon, I emailed the seller & received the pdf in the email immediately. It's written way better than the one that someone was selling on Ebay a few weeks ago but I've only glanced over it. I have some work to catch up on first then I'll read it & report back.

Well congrats on getting your $12.95 ebook. Hope it was worth it.
    Last edited by jbbishop; 03-07-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbbishop View Post
    Well congrats on getting your $12.95 ebook. Hope it was worth it.
    I don't know if it was worth it but at least it is well written and even only had one word spelled wrong. 13 pages long but I didn't really see anything new that is not already on this forum about DIY eliquids, at least it's all in one pdf, no searching. They describe the hot water nicotine extraction method, like TropicalBobs posts from several months ago. Kind of like brewing tea. However I've read somewhere that the heat will destroy (most) of the nicotine you extract anyway.
    They also recommend adding food coloring to your juice to make colored vapor, just like the ejuice pdf sold on eBay a few weeks ago. But from my searches this is just impossible, you absolutely CANNOT add color to vapor except by shining a colored light source at the vapor, you cannot 'paint' water molecules. The only known element on Earth with a naturally colored vapor is iodine, although I would not recommend inhaling iodine vapor just to see a pale violet tint.

The sales pitch suggests that it tells me how to make a juice that taste like a tobacco cigarette. Is there anything in there that might produce such results, or am I reading it wrong? I do enjoy the flavored juices on occasion, but for the most part, I prefer something that taste more like a actual menthol cigarette, as opposed to a vaporized dinner mint, which is what most so called menthol's taste like.

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't think I'd go for coloring. I don't want rainbow lungs. :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast