DIYFLAVORSHACK - RECIPE THREAD -... I am putting up recipes for you guys... - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: DIYFLAVORSHACK - RECIPE THREAD -... I am putting up recipes for you guys...

Fruit Smoothie:

6% banana
    6% bavarian cream
    4% strawberry
    4% orange
    Barbii likes this.

Hi Dawn,

Not seen a recipe post in a while but I bought a couple flavors recently from you. Specifically, Juicy Peach and Orange Cream. I have a HORRID sweet tooth when it comes to my vapes. What would you suggest to sweeten up my peach? I have loads of options. Cream, Vanilla, TM, generic sweetener (Suc). I have always had to mix my store bought juices to get just what I liked and it proved painful for consistency purposes. I'm looking for just the right sweet peach mixture for an ADV and I would be curious as to your mixing %'s I'm using 50/50 as a base. Thanks in advance!

-Jim

Ultra Member Verified Member sjtown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim- View Post
    Hi Dawn,

Not seen a recipe post in a while but I bought a couple flavors recently from you. Specifically, Juicy Peach and Orange Cream. I have a HORRID sweet tooth when it comes to my vapes. What would you suggest to sweeten up my peach? I have loads of options. Cream, Vanilla, TM, generic sweetener (Suc). I have always had to mix my store bought juices to get just what I liked and it proved painful for consistency purposes. I'm looking for just the right sweet peach mixture for an ADV and I would be curious as to your mixing %'s I'm using 50/50 as a base. Thanks in advance!

-Jim
    Ive used cotton candy and honey flavoring to sweeten a peach milkshake
    Im new to dawns page and am not sure what she has

Taptytalk

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Currently in NJ but born and raised in KS

Got my new premium DIY kit today.............soooooo excited!! I've been away from the diy end of this for a while but thought I would give it another shot........have a little more knowledge now, and that always helps. Most of it comes from this thread and a couple of others. Thanks Dawn for all you and your crew do. Also, thanks for the freebie flavors, now I can try a couple I haven't had yet!! Sassi girl.

"May the best of your past, be the worst of your future"!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011