Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: DIYFLAVORSHACK - RECIPE THREAD -... I am putting up recipes for you guys...

Fruit Smoothie:

6% banana
    6% bavarian cream
    4% strawberry
    4% orange
    Barbii likes this.

Hi Dawn,

Not seen a recipe post in a while but I bought a couple flavors recently from you. Specifically, Juicy Peach and Orange Cream. I have a HORRID sweet tooth when it comes to my vapes. What would you suggest to sweeten up my peach? I have loads of options. Cream, Vanilla, TM, generic sweetener (Suc). I have always had to mix my store bought juices to get just what I liked and it proved painful for consistency purposes. I'm looking for just the right sweet peach mixture for an ADV and I would be curious as to your mixing %'s I'm using 50/50 as a base. Thanks in advance!

-Jim

Ultra Member Verified Member sjtown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim- View Post
    Hi Dawn,

Not seen a recipe post in a while but I bought a couple flavors recently from you. Specifically, Juicy Peach and Orange Cream. I have a HORRID sweet tooth when it comes to my vapes. What would you suggest to sweeten up my peach? I have loads of options. Cream, Vanilla, TM, generic sweetener (Suc). I have always had to mix my store bought juices to get just what I liked and it proved painful for consistency purposes. I'm looking for just the right sweet peach mixture for an ADV and I would be curious as to your mixing %'s I'm using 50/50 as a base. Thanks in advance!

-Jim
    Ive used cotton candy and honey flavoring to sweeten a peach milkshake
    Im new to dawns page and am not sure what she has

Taptytalk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011