Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Holy moly!!! I love Holy Vanilla!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

thank you guyssss

had a hard time finding perfect vanilla
    morri likes this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Default Truly the ultimate flavor shop for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndagayle View Post
    I received my first order from Dawn last week and oh my goodness! free stuff and a coupon to boot! I haven't had time to play with all of my new flavors except for Holy Vanilla. THIS is what I've been searching for! Pure vanilla goodness with no cake, pudding or other added flavors. I love, love, love this flavor!!! I also mixed up a batch of Hot Chocolate (sent as a free sample) with some holy vanilla and EM and I'm in love! I can see this as my comfort vape when autumn arrives and the cool winds begin to blow. Thank you Dawn for great prices, great flavors and lightning speed shipping!!! I shall be returning for more goodies soon and I have been spreading the word about your fantastic Holy Vanilla in the DIY forum. Sorry it took me so long to find you.
    Amen! Dawn is the best. She has helped me more times than I can count. I hate sounding like a commercial for somebody else's site but I buy ALL my DIY stuff from diyflavorshack.com. Get used to the free gifts and the coupons. I have never received an order without free gifts and a coupon.

I prefer the candy/fruit flavors and Dawn makes some really nice ones, including her blends. Now if I can just find a sweet candyish Vanilla and Irish Cream in the style of premiumelectroniccigarettes.com, I'll be totally set. Stupid Premium only offers pre-filled cartos. Such a ripoff. I gave that company way too much of my money before I smartened up. I don't recommend Premium whatsoever. Bad products (except for their flavors) and horrible customer service.

Blog Entries

dARN I THINK I WAS SOPOSE TO BE WORKING ON THAT...OMG I GOT SO BUSY I FORGOT...

KEEP BUGGING ME IN THE EMAIL

HUGSS DAWN
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Supplier Associate
    Blog Entries

I have to jump in on dawns comment about how hard it was to get the holy vanilla just right.... And when she did we both looked at each other and said " holy s!!!" That's awesome..... That's how holy vanilla got her name lol... Glad you love it's also a great flavor for mixing in for bakery eliquids ...plz continue to let us know your creations with holy vanilla

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

Is it real american vanilla. There are so many different flavors of vanilla out there, some dry. Some smokey, some mentholated or mint....

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ Talking Voodoo Doll Head named Murray®

Join The Resistance

Blog Entries

OMG you guys thank you all so sos o much....

i love our vanilla and it is a great mixer also..

big hugss dawn

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lyndagayle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes Dawn, Holy Vanilla is an absolute winner and keeper! I've found your French Vanilla to be the best out there too. A great rich vanilla mix is DIYFS French Vanilla 8% with 2% Holy Vanilla, EM 2%. YUM! Oh, and your Butter Cream??? Over the top!!! You have the vanilla and cream flavors sewn up!
    Criticalmass likes this.
    Life is like a grindstone. It can grind you down or polish you up, depending on what you're made of.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lyndagayle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalmass View Post
    Is it real american vanilla. There are so many different flavors of vanilla out there, some dry. Some smokey, some mentholated or mint....

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ Talking Voodoo Doll Head named Murray®
    Yes, it is real American! No smokey notes, no menthol, no custard.....pure unadulterated vanilla. The BEST!
    Criticalmass likes this.
    Life is like a grindstone. It can grind you down or polish you up, depending on what you're made of.

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndagayle View Post
    Yes, it is real American! No smokey notes, no menthol, no custard.....pure unadulterated vanilla. The BEST!
    Thanks, some countries have a different take on what vanilla is supposed to taste like, that's why I asked.

Lyndagayle likes this.

Join The Resistance

Super Member Verified Member AnnieP65's Avatar

I didn't even know about your site and forgive me for my ignorance. I have a question after reviewing all the awesome juices on the site: what does 'Magic Puff' taste like?

Funny too...whilst trying to fall asleep yesterday I had visions of a pretzel vape dancing 'round my head and you actually HAVE one!!
    Criticalmass likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast