Vapefest contest ---- win free bottles also grand prize $25.00 gift cert - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Vapefest contest ---- win free bottles also grand prize $25.00 gift cert

Moved On Verified Member

I would like to go because I have never been to a vapefest type event nor have I ever been to vegas. Unfortunately responsabilities keep me at from having any fun.
    I think it would be nice to meet more people who vape, meet the vendors, test and try out new products, and scoop up as many freebies as possible.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I would love to go to see the off-the-wall, insane stuff people DIY to vape with. It would also be cool to talk to some vendors, share some juice recipes, try out various concoctions, and of course buy hard to find items or stuff I've been holding off on because I'd like to see them firsthand. Also, boothbabes. Vaping conventions have boothbabes, right?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would love to go because I always seem to be working whenever I am near a Vape Convention. Florida, 2 hrs from home, I was up north. New York - I was in Jersey, so near and yet so far! Orlando - I was somewhere.... Travel for work gets old and interferes with fun, but we like to eat .

I would love to meet vendors, see products I read about but may never see, try some new juice, and meet fellow vapors! I could learn so much! And it is VEGAS!!

Thank you!

ECF Veteran

I'd like to go because I have never been to any sort of vaping meet up or festival. Sounds really cool. I would love to meet other vapers in person and see a bunch of devices up close that I have only seen online. VapeFest is much too far away, but I hope everyone who is going has an awesome time!

ECF Veteran

I want to go and will be!!!

To see friends that I have made and see faces of people I have just talked to.

To buy more items then I need!!!

To be a part of something that has changed everyone's life!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Being New to this I really would like to see and taste all that is out there for one second meeting people that enjoy the same thing I do is always Fun. Third, I used to live in Vegas and would Love to see what has Changed. But mostly I would like to see all the Products in person as I do not have a B&M around me...But Taking would be the Best I would think...Thank you for the thread.
    "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death...I will permit it to pass over me and through me...the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

PV Master ECF Veteran Heden Aklowd's Avatar

I have only met a hand full of vapers and would like to meet more.
    I've never been to one.
    A vapefest would be fun even if it's held in Vegas.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vash's Avatar

Vegas !!!

So that I can try and win some cash to make up for all the money vaping is suppose to save me lol

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh wow, Dawn.........

I would love to go just to be able to meet face to face some of the wonderful friends I have made on ecf! Also, just imagine whole rooms of people devoted and interested in vaping...... like sensory overload. I have never been able to go and probably never will but I imagine how wonderful it would be!

huggles,

Morri

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

So I can drink, swing my hips, drink, and sing out the side of my mouth "Viva Las Vegas", wipe the sweat away, and thank everyone for being a great audience and tell them to give themselves a hand. Otherwise to be part of a community of fellow vapers and vendors to exchange opinions and ideas. I can't go but for those who can I imagine it would be time well spent.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast