Vapefest contest ---- win free bottles also grand prize $25.00 gift cert - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Vapefest contest ---- win free bottles also grand prize $25.00 gift cert

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I live in a small town and to date have seen only one other vaper here so it would be very nice to see a lot of us together. I also think it would be a blast to try and put ECF names to faces.
    Last edited by skydragon; 08-14-2013 at 02:00 PM.
    spacekitty and morri like this.

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'd love to go to Vapefest in Las Vegas too!! But I don't have any vacation time and won't be able to take the time off of work. And it's in Las Vegas, not good for my bank account. If I see a Pai Gow poker table, well, I'd be spending most of my time there and miss most of the Vapefest if I only went for two days.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I can sum up why I wanna go in just a few words..........................

Vapors
    Mods
    and
    Juice

Need I say more??
    spacekitty and wandawag like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would love to go to Vapefest mostly to meet other vapers and get their input on vaping. Would be super fantastic to meet some of the wonderful people from this forum that help so many others find there way and not give up. Seeing all the mods and sampling some juice would be great also. Oh and samples would really be top it off.
    Thanks for the contest and good luck all.
    Very happy owner of a Billet Box

ECF Veteran

Because I Have never attended.
    I'd like to win this to motivate me to go check out your store while at the meet.
    Would like to meet and shake the hand of the ECF members that have been of much help on the pages of this wonderful forum.
    I don't have a bunch of cash to spend on new mods so checking them out in person would kick .....
    And as a final thought, to be a majority among all the vapers rather than a minority among all my smoker friends.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I'd like ta go ta see tha showgirls in Vegas! At mah age, jest mite kick-start mah libido! Vapefest would be nice too!
    spacekitty and morri like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

We went to our first meet- Vape-A-Palooza in July. It was great; I can only imagine what a larger event would be like! To spend some time in the desert, alone, would be renewing, let alone to share time with other Vapers. These things would be awesome and, in themselves, enough to make us want to be there even though we can't go.

Like many others, though, the highest motivational factor would to be able to meet, face to face, in real time, the Patron of this thread the lovely and kind Ms. DawnMarie!

I hope the event is stellar and that everyone there has a super time! CAW!
    morri likes this.

Wordsmith of the Order of the White Rabbit- Bestowed April 2, 2013
    "Honi soit qui mal y pense." ~Blaise Paschal

Super Member Verified Member

Id love to go to Vapefest to see all the latest doohickeys and because I have never been to Vegas. No way I could afford it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

I would love to go to Vapefest because I heard some stories from some previous vapefests and they sounded like a great time. I am also interested in seeing what mods are available as well as other devices. I'm also still searching for my ADV so I would love to sample a bunch of different juices. I'd like to meet the vendors and other vapers and share ideas and methods. I would also like to take a rebuilding class. Ok, I've convinced myself...I'll be there!
    glowplug likes this.
    Eschew obfuscation!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

i would love to go to vapefest because
    1. haven't been to a vape meet ever
    2. haven't been to vegas in 25 years and would like to go back to visit the money i left there
    3. it is a very short plane ride to see my kids and grandkids...what a surprise!

however, i will wake up now...the contest is for juice, not a vegas trip....but i am still excited! thanks for your generous contest...and i will be with you folks in spirit.
    Member casaa and vapers wild...hubby and I both quit on same day, so double the savings for more vegas trips! After 45 years of smoking for me, and 55 years for hubby...we can attest that vaping works! no more stinkies for us! Our quit date is 12-07-2012!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast