Potential new customer, have a question.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dawnmarie

Thread: Potential new customer, have a question.

Super Member ECF Veteran thomas_mikel's Avatar

Default Potential new customer, have a question.

I am currently in search of a new DIY supplier. I have just browsed your site and I am encouraged by your product line. I have always done 120ml of base with 1 oz of flavor. I can live with the 125ml quantity you have for base liquids. My question is; Do you intend on offering this same combination for the foreseeable future? The reason for my question, is I'm an old curmudgeon and I like how I've been mixing my juices for the last two years, and I would like to have one supplier where I know I can always get what I need in the quantities that I require. Any input would be appreciated. I probably wont order until after the first of the year, but I have already set up an account and have a wishlist going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Hugo
    The conflict between right and fact has endured since the origins of society. To bring the duel to an end, to consolidate the pure ideal with the human reality, to make the right peacefully interpenetrate the fact, and the fact the right, this is the work of the wise

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi
    LOve it.. call me and we will make sure we have what you need I pride myself in never offering something that i will be out of.. always in stock...

thanks dawn
    thomas_mikel likes this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com