DIYFLAVORSHACK contest for Jan - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: DIYFLAVORSHACK contest for Jan

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

#2 HOUSE OF FLAVORS Expert Flavoring on the sidebar runs outside the box.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

#3 Minor point. On the home page the title in your address above the map has diy instead of DIY.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

#4 This page E-LIQUID PACKS you have Limited tIME instead of Limited Time. And on same page you have PLEAse MARK EACH BOTTLE YOU WANT doUBLE fLAVOR PLEAse should be PLEASE and doUBLE should be DOUBLE.

I'll look around some more later.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Dawn,

I think it looks very good, but I didn't have time right now to look very carefully. A couple of minor things I noticed on the home page. Under "Plume Room," unless I'm mistaken, it should be "Wi-Fi" not "W-Fi." Under "Coupons," the first letter in January should be capitalized.

I'll take another look a bit later, but I've got to get some work done myself this afternoon!

Mr. Awesome Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Looking good, and probably just my browser but the chat "icon" isn't loading for me.

Spent on Vaping: 991.75

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I took some time on your website; I found it easy to navigate and enjoyable to peruse. I am not very good at finding 'typos', but my eye does go to things that don't look uniform - yeah, that is odd, I know! For instance, in your nav bar on the left hand side of the page, some thing are all caps and others are first letter caps and others are mixes of the two...such as HARDWARE, Flavor Of The Month Club, Gift Certificates, APPARREL, New Eliquids, etc.... To my eye, uniformity looks better. Now that may just be my opinion, but I thought I'd share it. Good luck!!!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

#5 About page says "Don't Forget 24-48 processing Hours It takes Time To make the Special Blends" There should be a period after "Hours".

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

#6 About page says "Shipping is Priority 2 Business Days We do try to get orders out as fast as possible & any order with the $5.99 OR $7.99 will". There should be a period after the word "Days".

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

#7 About page says "we also offer First Class mail to save some money on small orders". "we" should be capitalized.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hiya Dawn!

I'm a bit late to the party already. lol Most all that I can see has already been mentioned.

I LOVE THE SITE!

Lookin Good!

huggles

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast