DIYFLAVORSHACK contest for Jan - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: DIYFLAVORSHACK contest for Jan

ECF Guru ECF Veteran whodat2112's Avatar

Love the new layout!!!!!!!

May have been mentioned, but on the main page, the HOUSE OF FLAVORS Expert Flavoring, under nav menu 3 appears to be a link, but if it is, it doesn't work.
    -When life hands you lemons, grab a bottle of tequila and some salt.-
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5599/8452075682a0cd4040ea.jpg

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

# 1

Love the new look.

Appears to be easy to get around!! I love this!

Triple Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

you will ONLY recieve One

Triple Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

up to 8 letters... justput what you would like in the comments

ECF Guru* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Somewhere near the Cascade Mountains, United States
    Blog Entries

Love the new look...just some capitalization problems....this is from the top right corner in the splash page...
    .......monday-saturday 10 to 7 pacific

........Also in the Plume room....I think it's missing the "i"
    W-Fi
    Last edited by liblue1; 01-26-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Well hit looks good ta me speshully that thar leetle house on front reminds me of home exceptin ya dont have a outhouse ! Ifn ya needs me, I gots lots a book larnin an ez goin!
    thehangdude likes this.

Hi Dawn and thanks for the contest!

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but in the 'E-LIQUIDS-Ready To Vape' menu under 'Choose a sub category:', 'Just Deserts' should be 'Just Desserts' I think.

Wow, you all have been doing this since 2005! Awesome!

Super Member Verified Member

Hi! Great looking site! (Journalism degree under my belt, so pardon the red pencil, but you asked...! It's late, so I won't be too long)

Under 'What's in our E-Liquid?'

"The Percentage of PG and VG you ask FOR.. We use Different Calculations for each Flavor." The word 'for' is missing, and you have two periods. If you want an elipses, it ought to be three, otherwise a semicolon would work. The next sentence has unnecessary capitalization.
    "The Percentage of PG and VG you ask.. We use Different Calculations for each Flavor. Our Most common percentage is 30pg/70vg on flavors. When it comes to the tobaccos we like to use a nice 50/50 blend." "Different", "Calculations", "Flavor", "Most" need not be capitalized. This is a very common mistake, double check the rest of the site for these things.

"Our E-Liquids/E-Juices are clean and pure quality." The word quality does not fit, drop it, or say "Made with pure, high quality ingredients" but that will also require some reworking of the sentence that follows.

Value Menu Samplers description looks like the CAPS LOCK button got stuck when you typed "Limited tIME" and has the same odd capitalization issues.

All pages: "To Order Call: 702-807-7215 Monday-Saturday 10 to 7 Pacific" Monday, Saturday and Pacific are not capitalized.

The About us Page also has erratic capitalization.

"Our E-Liquids/E-Juices contains only the finest ingredients we
    could get our hands on." - Mixed tenses and plurality "Our E-Liquids/Juices contain only the finest ingredients we can get our hands on" (Drop the 's' on 'contains' and change 'could' to 'can'.)

Again, I apologize for scrutinizing, but I am detail-oriented. The site looks great, however, I would definitely comb through and look at grammar and capitalization. There are many instances that could use attention. If I had a ton of free time, I would be more than happy to edit the whole thing. I love doing things like this.

I will poke around a little more, and should anything jump out at me that does not fall under the above categories, I will point it out.

Have a wonderful day, and I hope business skyrockets for you!

-Shawn

Super Member Verified Member TheJohnG's Avatar

Great looking site, I can't wait to have a look on my pc. The phone makes it tough. The site fuctioned fine there is just a lot of info. Thanks for the chance of a win! I also noticed you do mixing classes at your B&M site. Pretty cool.

Sent from a smoke free room.
    John G.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Love the new look. Have to check the site and previous posts so I don't mention something that has already been said.

And for child to let me use the computer. .. he has taken control to watch curious George.