DIYFLAVORSHACK contest for Jan - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: DIYFLAVORSHACK contest for Jan

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HI

well i think your precious also... so email me for a gift bottle just for you TM

hugss dawn

HI Morri--- love you
    thehangdude, tmcase and morri like this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarie View Post
    HI

well i think your precious also... so email me for a gift bottle just for you TM

hugss dawn

HI Morri--- love you
    Gez, thank you. 2 precious's in one week.

But...but...I already won a free bottle of juice and the gift cert. This is very generous but not necessary. I'll email you and we can chat. Thanks again.
    morri likes this.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I received my contest win package today and wow! I got more than expected. I ordered some juice and flavoring and Dawn threw in 4 extra bottles of flavoring and a bag full of pipettes. Thanks you so much. That was very generous of you.

I DIY because I can't find any pre-made ejuice that I like but I liked 3 of the 4 right out of the box. I can't wait to try them after they steep. With all the flavoring I got today I've been making juice like crazy and having a great time. Thanks again Dawn for a very generous contest.
    liblue1 likes this.

Life is short, bend the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live passionately and never forget anything that made you smile.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

your so welcome TM

thank you please post this around... thanky ou so much
    dawn
    tmcase likes this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarie View Post
    your so welcome TM

thank you please post this around... thanky ou so much
    dawn
    Will do. The best thing I like about your site is your customer service. It's top notch. And so are your contests.

I took a quick glance and found these boo boo's.

https://www.diyflavorshack.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=84 tIME instead of Time.

Same problem on this page https://www.diyflavorshack.com/Produ...+Menu+Samplers

I'll look around some more later.

Thanks again for a very generous contest.
    Last edited by tmcase; 02-13-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member Elizabeth Baldwin's Avatar

I don't know if anyone else spotted this but on the about us page the following error:

Copied:

Welcome to DIY FlavorShack, the ORGINAL vape shop in Las Vegas. Since 2005 we have been fortunate tenough o work with thousands of vape enthusiasts and those who are interested in a non smoking nicotine product that does not promote nicotine withdrawals or weight gain.

CASAA Member! We fight for Vaper's rights!
    Become a member at CASAA.org!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789