FUN FUN FUN!!!!End of July Contest!!! Come, Look, and Post for a chance to win a free 20ml bottle of JUICE!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: FUN FUN FUN!!!!End of July Contest!!! Come, Look, and Post for a chance to win a free 20ml bottle of JUICE!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default FUN FUN FUN!!!!End of July Contest!!! Come, Look, and Post for a chance to win a free 20ml bottle of JUICE!!!

Hey Everybody!!! It's contest time!!! Hope you are ready to post for your chance to win a free 20ml of Juice!!!

There is a lot going around about electronic cigarettes in the media about how new regulations are trying to be imposed upon small businesses and consumers who use the product...

As a consumer or ecig/juice company what is your opinion? How would you like to speak out for or against what is being done to monitor or control this empire???

Good Luck,
    Dawn and Amber

The winners will be chosen by random. All you need to do is post. Winners will be selected on Tuesday!!!

In order to win you must be in the USA, however, all comments are welcome!!!!
    liblue1 and MoonLit_Water like this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Super Member Verified Member Fuzzy Bruce's Avatar

I feel it will be dark times for vapers if the FDA takes control of the regulating of anything having to do with vape industry.
    I don't always drink beer and vape,,,

OK, yes I do!

Doin' a Selfie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think vendors should be required to list the ingredients of their juice, but that's it.
    BARFREFRE likes this.

Spent on Vaping: 1065.29

Full Member Verified Member MechanicalsAndRDAs's Avatar

I think this is a good idea because we as consumers get to know the facts or studies about what were using.

It would be very good thing to find out if what we are consuming has negative or ill effects. Are the e-juices that we vape completely safe to consume? Is Vegetable glycerin or Propylene glycol safe to inhale on a very regular basis? Are the materials we have such as the types of metals or plastics in our RDA's/RBA's/RTA's, Clearomizers, etc, safe to inhale when heated at the temperatures we're vaping at or even when mixed with e-juice? How about when heated at a certain temperature as certain metals can leach lead (brass) or other metals or materials from the e-liquid due to high heat (certain brass contains lead.) Is this really a safer alternative to smoking? How about the coil we use, when heated is that really safe to inhale? How about nicotine. If we vape constantly how much nicotine are we really getting? Is there such thing as too much nicotine? We really do not know yet because not many research has been done.

I as well as many other vapers out there have many questions about vaping. I believe we'll get our answers from the FDA from their "studies" or "research". Hopefully

Btw I'm all for vaping. Quit smoking and vaping was all part of it. Been vaping for about 4 years now. And I'm glad I quit smoking.

But the real question still remains, Is it safe?

Peace and Love
    Last edited by MechanicalsAndRDAs; 07-26-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Blog Entries

I think there should definitely be age regulations but only on purchasing the juice that has nicotine in it. I'm just trying to stock up on everything before the FDA has any chance of regulating anything. Adults should be able to choose for themselves.

Thank you for the opportunity!
    Fuzzy Bruce likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ninja View Post
    A bit of common sense is required when doing some things in life. Shorting a battery with kanthal to cook a glycerine soaked wick, so you can suck nicotine rich steam and get your fix is one of them.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have been doing my part. Found out that one of our Congressman sets on the subcommittee that oversees the FDA. Set him a email and his response was very promising. Look for my post in Lurker Chat 5. I posted his reply email.
    Thanks for the contest.
    Fuzzy Bruce likes this.
    Yes (insert elected offical's name) I VAPE and I VOTE. Remember that in November.

PV Master Verified Member rangerrobin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Bruce View Post
    I feel it will be dark times for vapers if the FDA takes control of the regulating of anything having to do with vape industry.
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanstew View Post
    I think vendors should be required to list the ingredients of their juice, but that's it.
    Ditto x 2!

Ultra Member Verified Member

I am prepared, I have several years worth of nic in my freezer and I am all set up to make all the juice I need. I have all the hardware I need, regulate away, by the time I run out, the fed gov will have collapsed in upon itself and anarchy will reign, so we will be good, or something.

Last stinkie, October 15, 2013

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

WELL - Right now I cannot say what I really want to, especially given ECF TOS . . .

However - PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET MORE INVOLVED ! ! !

Since it is not just Federal and State Government agencies wanting to regulate "eCigs" and the industry . . . They are actually involved with having "eCigs" included with the new laws/regulations/policies being passed without people's knowledge . . . Case in point, the Senior Apartment Complex where I live (Which happens to be federally subsidized), the management company instituted not only a "Smoke Free Campus" policy as of July 1st - But they actually snuck into the "house rules" a ban on the use of "eCigarettes" in your apartment given that the people at "Florida Smoke Free" were involved with this policy change and told the management company that they needed to have this included . . .

DO "WE" REALLY NEED TO SAY - I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER . . .
    (AND - No I am not taking this sitting down, already spoke with one attorney {wanted to much money that I do not have} and will be talking with a few others and have other things in the works too)
    Last edited by Uncle; 07-26-2014 at 02:49 PM.
    cgrl and whodat2112 like this.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

Blog Entries

The hypocritical flavors argument is what gets me. Why is it that other NRT products can have multiple flavors? Why are there different flavors of anything? If adults don't like sweet flavors, why is there a dessert menu at fancy restaurants? And what about alcohol? My kids know more companies that make hard apple cider than I do--and my oldest is 9! She doesn't even know what hard cider is, but she likes regular apple cider, why not try some? We have cherry-flavored vodka--and soft drinks loaded with sugar that will kill my kids by diabetes faster than they could die of.... wait, how does vaping kill, exactly?

When a congressman says that only kids like sweet-flavored vapes and then dips his hand in the candy tray for another Jolly Rancher...!

/end rant/

Thanks for the contest!
    cgrl, kathi17 and BARFREFRE like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast