DiyFlavorShack - Help With DIY - Any Questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: DiyFlavorShack - Help With DIY - Any Questions

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi YA Mr E

thank you so much.. lets see on the stuff you want to mix if you put a zero mg in you will be diluting it down so lets start with a easy equation. if you cut it in half.. half yours and half Zero. 24mg cut in half = 12mg

if you cut a quarter 25 percent. 18mg Appox.

use the easy calculator from Dan.. he is a genius.

see ya soon
    hugss dawn
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Default Thanks so much Dawn!

Midnight?! You C-R-A-Z-Y...just like we are!

Thanks for the answer to the mix ?, the %'s I figured as such, just didn't know if I had to dilute your flavoring...but I don't and that's AWESOME!!! You just made life that much easier

Just one more ?...Is there more than one type of Clove?

Tic - Tock - Tic - Tock...Can't wait!

Thanks again, and MUCH LOVE! - Mr.e

Pssst, Mr.e..........she's open right now!!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered ! Yeah !!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Question

Glad you are feeling better Dawn! I have a question about flavor integration. I recently been trying DIY for the first time without using nic. What is the "magic" flavor integrator for e-liquids? I know its apple cider vinegar for some soups, stew and chili. Ethol Maltos or however its spelled is supposed to tame down strong flavors and add sweetness, but I haven't read where it helps integrate all the different flavors.

Thanks in advance for your expertise

Matt

Blog Entries

Hi Matt

the magic is in the tweek.. there is no magic in intergration you will find it happens when you mix and then you tweek a drop more of this and Wjala its there.

i dont use ethol yet i am getting some in and will try it. but as of yet i dont use it.

i just mix and it happens. you will find the same

clove--- no i mix it one way unless special ask.. i use a great recipe that i add a little licorice and stuff to make it like a real clove ...i cannot tell my recipe as people watch me and copy a lot which is good as the best flavors out there is always a great thing.
    but i do like to make them guess alittle.

and yes CRAZY is GREAT...

hugss dawn
    Last edited by dawnmarie; 04-01-2010 at 05:07 AM.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Senior Member ECF Veteran Skwerl's Avatar

Hey Dawn- disregard my last 2 pm's...silly me found the answer on the custom tab.
    I need more brain coffee :/
    ...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Question

Thanks for answering my question. Your Clove/Kretek tastes FANTASTIC with your RY4 Carmel!!! I have some EM crystals which I dissolved and added it to a mix and found that it does make it sweeter. I have read in several places that it is what the cotton candy flavoring is made from. How concentrated are the flavors that you sell on your website? I love your RY4 Carmel and wanted to purchase some but saw that you stated it wasn't a concentrate. It would be fantastic if you offered your RY4 as a concentrated flavoring mix. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Blog Entries

HI
    i have not worked with EM yet i do have some on order to see if it does work as well as everyone is saying. But to date i have not used it. i do use cotton candy or marshmellow to sweeten.

now on the concentrate for tobaccos. i cannot get concentrate flavoring, as i was lucky to find the zero mg to and BEG my supplier to make all my bases in double flavor. (without ruining and turning them chemically) so i didnt want to say you can add a drop of this and have 20 mls of ry4. all this is a way for you to take the zero mg and DIY it yourself to make it to taste and use the percentage of nicotine you want maybe you want a 4mg add this 4mg of nic to ry4 and you have what you want. that is the purpose of zero flavoring.

I hope this helps

thanks dawn

Yea that makes sense now. Thank you. Can't wait to try your Fried Spice Apples!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast