DiyFlavorShack - Help With DIY - Any Questions
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: DiyFlavorShack - Help With DIY - Any Questions

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Arrow DiyFlavorShack - Help With DIY - Any Questions

Hi Guys
    How about some help with your DIY. WHile I have some time, I answer some questions about DIY.

I hope you guys like this thread. I will pop in and out to answer your Questions.

thanks dawn
    Aurora-Oblivion likes this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Well, if no one else is going to take you up on this, let me be the first. I bought some Coconut flavored liquid (Dekang) and I just can not taste the flavor. I put a little in a smaller bottle and added some coconut flavor to it and VG and really can't taste the difference. Do you know of any way to fix this stuff? I hate to throw out 30ml of liquid simply because I can't taste it. The coconut flavor I bought is Lorann. I am very willing to pay for a fix for this from you, and have been awaiting your reopening so I could ask you on my order LOL

Blog Entries

Hi
    Im glad you did.. You need to add more than just alittle if using loranns. you have to use at least 20 percent . and then tweek from there.

hope that helps
    dawn
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Diy

HI DawN, Glad you are feeling better, if I order 0 nic RY4 juice can I later add higher unflavored nic later. Or should I go with highe then cut it. i have un flavored nic juice and don't want to loss your flavor. I'm new at this just trying figure everything out. Feel better and Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

HI
    thats a good question, its a taste thing. I think adding nic later is NOT as good as getting the one i have with nic already in it. I think people that want it to taste the way they like it will go that route. But if you have had it before premixed you will want to go the same route as the flavoring in my opinion is not as strong. My suppler disagrees with me but i think i know best.
    i got this for the 0 nic users.it is the same price so i would go premixed.

thanks dawn

Hi,

I plan on ordering from you for the first time, when you open. I wish your site was up, even if I couldn't order.......at least I could have been shopping these last few weeks. :-) I'm wanting some stuff.....I just don't know what stuff I want, yet! LOL!!

Back to the topic of this thread.............

Why can you only put just so much VG in a recipe? I see that some mixers state that they can only put a certain percent VG and a certain percent PG.

I think that PG is causing me some itching. Is it possible to make an all VG juice? Don't most of the flavorings have PG in it?

How long does it take for flavors to blend together? In other words, after you make a mixture, how long should you wait to try it?

How long does a mixture last before the flavor starts to fade?

Does the toolbox that you sell have everything that would be needed to start mixing? If not, what else would be needed?

At what mg of nicotine does the flavor of the juice begin to change? What would be an ideal mg of nicotine to use to get the best flavor and nicotine hit?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Hi,

Hi
    Hope this helps
    Sorry the site has been down but i am afraid some will accidently order. We are having a Great web designer do a PDF catalog for us,

Why can you only put just so much VG in a recipe? I see that some mixers state that they can only put a certain percent VG and a certain percent PG.
    YOU CAN PUT IN AS MUCH VG AS YOU LIKE, THE FLAVOR HAS PG IN IT., SO IT CAN NOT BE 100 PERCENT VG.. UNLESS STATED THAT THE FLAVOING IS MADE WITH VG- WHICH I HAVE FLAVORS THAT ARE 100 PERCENT THE PROBLEM WITH THEM IS THEY ARE NOT AS STRONG.,
    I think that PG is causing me some itching. Is it possible to make an all VG juice? Don't most of the flavorings have PG in it?
    YES THEY DO UNLESS STATED

How long does it take for flavors to blend together? In other words, after you make a mixture, how long should you wait to try it?
    IMMEDIATLY

How long does a mixture last before the flavor starts to fade?
    WITHIN A MONTH OR SO IT DOES FADE. AND SO DOES THE COLOR
    IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE EXTRA FLAVORING AROUND TO REMIX

Does the toolbox that you sell have everything that would be needed to start mixing? If not, what else would be needed?
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE

At what mg of nicotine does the flavor of the juice begin to change? What would be an ideal mg of nicotine to use to get the best flavor and nicotine hit?
    AS SOON AS YOU ADD NICOTINE IT CHANGES THE TASTE AND GIVES THROAT HIT THE HIGHER THE BETTER. NO ONE SHOULD VAPE OVER 26MG ( THAT SHOULD BE FINE FOR ALL EX SMOKERS)

TAKE CARE
    AND THANK YOU
    DAWN

On the last question, what I'm asking is at what level of nicotine do you start to noticeably effect the flavor? For example, if you want to maintain full flavor should you stay around 10mg, 12mg 18mg, etc? What would be the optimal level, not necessarily the highest level, that you should put in a liquid?

Thanks, Dawn. Good luck on your reopening, tomorrow.

Blog Entries

hi
    I LIKE 18MG... that is my personal taste (fullest and TH)

and I love this thread

thanks dawn

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Default Welcome back Dawn!

Dawn,

So happy you're re-opening maņana I plan on ordering your clove everyone's been raving about, and your Flue Cured Regarding the clove, someone said they even felt the sensation on their lips...I don't recall if this was a special blend you made for them, or if you only have one kind...please advise Also, aside from the 18mg Flue Cured I will be ordering, I have quite a supply of Dekang Flue Cured @ 24mg that is just WAY TOO STRONG...If I also purchase your 0nic., how much should I use to supplement into a 30ml bottle of the 24mg?

Thank you kindly, welcome back, don't stress yourself, and ALL THE BEST!!!

Much Love - Mr.e

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast