Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

Full Member Verified Member

Great products, excellent communication and super customer service!!!! ..... and the surprise in my shipment was wonderful.

THANK YOU !!

Bamafan
    (Aka) Richard

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You are so welcome Richard...and thank you very much

hugggs dawn
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm the latest forever fan of DIY Flavorshack. Not only are Dawn's products of a reliable and high quality, her personal and prompt customer service has blown me away. I recently ordered several bottles of flavors, which arrived promptly, but one bottle had an error, with the wrong pg/vg ratio. Also some small funnels I ordered were missing. Less than a week after I emailed to advise, I received a complete replacement order, including full sizes of all the bottles that were correctly done in the first order! I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it. It will take me a while to vape through all of these wonderful extra supplies, but I can't wait to order from DIY Flavorshack again.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank You Very Much Dawn!!!!
    I drove by your store this morning and You took superb care of myself and 2 other customers even if you were not even fully open. That means a lot to me. I like you and want to see you succeed, so if you need any help you got my number.
    Really one hour off your busy schedule, without even the garantee of a sale....Now THAT'S customer service.....and you've made friends today.

Blog Entries

Hi YOU./...

and thank you... so much... we are going to have so much fun.. BUT next time my hair and makeup and my store will all be put together been putting in 15 18 hour days.. for 2 months now..

omg im a control freak...

and you are going to sing with me..

hugss dawn
    tien71700 and 1vapeatatime like this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

another very satisfied customer here, my order arrived at the speed of light i think, fantastic flavors!! and the little "extras" that were added were a very pleasant surprise.
    will definitely be a repeat customer, and will spread the word.
    thanks again Dawn!!!
    David
    tien71700 likes this.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thank you for the great care and quick delivery Dawn, I just received another FlavorShack order the other day! The samples were very much appreciated, and I'll be ordering again!!
    http://www.casaa.org

Blog Entries

thank you.

i always try 150%/// i love reading these..

BIG HUGSSS

Thank you Dawn! I received my order really quick and I appreciate the samples!! Returning customer for sure!
    Lilkcceleb likes this.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Have to post here, Placed an order friday night around midnight, got shipping email monday around 3pm saying it shipped. finally got my package today (post office mistake) and im loving the Horchata flavor. keep telling my self one flavor a day to try but im not sure ill get to another flavor tomorrow. liking this Horchata too much... cant wait to try jager bomb with my group of friends, who while together have drank a gallon of jager in a single night, and get them all addicted to the juice and complement the nights drinks. smelled all of the flavors i got and cant wait to try them all.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast