It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread! - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bliss Doubt View Post
    I'm the latest forever fan of DIY Flavorshack. Not only are Dawn's products of a reliable and high quality, her personal and prompt customer service has blown me away. I recently ordered several bottles of flavors, which arrived promptly, but one bottle had an error, with the wrong pg/vg ratio. Also some small funnels I ordered were missing. Less than a week after I emailed to advise, I received a complete replacement order, including full sizes of all the bottles that were correctly done in the first order! I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it. It will take me a while to vape through all of these wonderful extra supplies, but I can't wait to order from DIY Flavorshack again.
    I agree. The products are great!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

sampling through my latest order now, and as usual dawn goes above and beyond what she has to do.
    got my holy holy grail fix a going, which i just get it,not even going to try and diy it. have me a batch of 555 going that promises to be awesome,cant wait to see what a little steeping does to it.
    thanks again dawn, you are a gem!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

thank you bare..... let mek now
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

just wanted to say thank you
    ordered the premium diy flavor kit and requested removal of anything menthol related as I am not a menthol smoker and have no plan on using it...being an avid clove smoker trying to change to vaping

not only did you remove unwanted items but gave me plenty of pipettes and other items to start me out and extra flavors to try...

currently still working on a good clove flavoring and tweaking my morning coffee blend but can't wait to try the banana, lemon and watermelon you put in there they smell great. And thanks for the sweetener and bavarian cream that has helped mellow out the sharpness of the coffee flavors, I wouldn't have thought of that

New Vapor Info & Low Priced Starter Gear | The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That Juice
    Vaping = $1,100, Shirts Saved From Cigarette Burns, PRICELESS!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Holy Vapes ('cause holy smokes don't apply here). You guys just blew me out of the water with your nutty 555. Today instead of trying my own mixes and experiments I decided to vape your juice for what it is. So I load up a DCT with your nutty 555 and that's what I vaped at work 24mg/1.5 ohm carto in a DCT with a Silver Bullet all day today.
    WOW!!!! why do I even fiddle with my own stuff when yours is so freakin' awesome.
    Unsteeped it tastes far better than any 555 I've tasted even after a month steeping.

Just imagine what this will taste like in a week.
    I guess this qualifies for a satisfied customer testimonial.

ECF Veteran

Shout out for Dawn!! She posted her Christmas contest. Seems it got lost but I found it as was the first poster after almost 2?????? days?????. I posted a small Christmas story, figured others were just busy with Holidays and such. So finally people start posting (GREAT Christmas stories BTW, great thread!). A few comments later Dawn announces the first 3 or 4 posts win a $25 gift certificate (grand prize $50). WOW!! I was post #3!! I was so excited and grateful I emailed Dawn and she sent me a coupon code right away.

I placed an order on 12/23, she shipped the same day, arrived on the 25th. Vegas to Florida, during Christmas, 2 days! So then I open the package and not only is my order of flavors all neatly, safely bubble wrapped and in sealed bags, she included 2 extra flavors, a bottle of eliquid, pipettes AND a 10% coupon code! Talk about going above and beyond! All for a first time customer who won a contest prize.

I am extremely pleased with her products and service. I am going to be recommending DIYFS to my DIYing friends!

Thanks Dawn!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm hardly ever on ECF anymore, but while I'm here it occurred to me that I have never come to this little part of cyberspace. I've been mixing my own flavors for about 1.5 years now, and stumbled upon Diy Flavorshack. I'm more impressed every time I mix up my favorite blends. I absolutely love the high quality and spot on flavors you guys provide. You've become my go to #1 and only flavor supplier. One would be hard pressed to find a better quality, faster shipping supplier than Diy Flavorshack. I also love all the little extras you throw in the orders also. You guys make me smile. Thank you!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran thomas_mikel's Avatar

Just got my order on Friday. I ordered 100% vg and Holy Grail RY4 and House blend 555. I love the thickness and consistency of your VG. That in and of itself will make me a repeat customer. Got a couple of sample flavors to try out in the future (that should be fun). The RY4 and house blend 555 are fantastic. The flavors are full yet subtle, most of all they are CLEAN. Great product. Can't wait to order more in the very near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Hugo
    The conflict between right and fact has endured since the origins of society. To bring the duel to an end, to consolidate the pure ideal with the human reality, to make the right peacefully interpenetrate the fact, and the fact the right, this is the work of the wise

Registered Supplier Team ECF (folding@home) powerband's Avatar

Love the DIY flavor Shack! Great people! Great Flavors! Great service!
    Lilkcceleb and JoanJ like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran Prowler's Avatar

I have been away for a long time but I have to say DIY is still is the best. I called today hoping DawnMarie was going to answer and instead I spoke with Amber. She is a clone of DawnMarie when it comes to customer service and knowledge. It was such a great feeling to return to the e-cig world and see that the more things change the more they stay the same. I could not say enough great things about DIY or the people that make it was it is today!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast