It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread! - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yay got my first order today!
    I know you say you add free things to your orders but Geez you really do add free things. I was expecting a flavor or tweezers extra but you made a little goody bag that is really cool. That is an awesome little tool box you send out full of goodies and the free stuff on top of it.
    Thanks for the extras Dawn I really appreciate it.
    Ok I am gonna go try to mix some concoction now. Ok maybe just add some (one) flavor to some base for now, can't really screw that up can I?
    vexxygirl likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol....

i cant wait t ohear..

let me know what you mixed..

dawn
    vexxygirl likes this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Default Satisfied Customer

I have been ordering from Dawn for over a year ... She has never done me wrong! If anything, she has always done me way to right!
    vexxygirl likes this.

Blog Entries

Thank you so much Mr. B...........

Big Smile
    vexxygirl likes this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Have said this on a few other posts_DIY FlavorShack is Great! Flavors/Service/Shipping are all unmatched!
    I have been real happy with the flavors i have tried-will keep telling people about it!
    vexxygirl likes this.

Blog Entries

Thanks guys so much..

it means alot to me when you take a minute to let others know

hugss dawn
    vexxygirl likes this.

I got my latest order last night, and once again, Dawn went above and beyond when it comes to customer service and product quality. I got a six-pack of flavors and they all taste sooo good, I can't decide between them!
    vexxygirl likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Skwerl's Avatar

Once again another homerun on the RY4. I like yours the best- it has a cherry/cedar thing to it. I switch between the VG and PG because they have two distinct flavor notes to them, but a similar base note. The PG has a tiny clove/cedar bit to it, whereas the VG is more cedar/cherry. Most of the time I don't add any caramel to it because it is excellent the way it is.
    My mom is a fan of the freebies you tuck into every order. She has a raging sweet tooth and the variety of new flavors keeps her vaping! Her cardiologist thanks you profusely!
    vexxygirl likes this.
    ...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Blog Entries

you are so welcome

Happy Holidays
    vexxygirl likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Once again, Dawn amazes me. I ordered a couple items and get a boat load of stuff. One of the things I ordered was 1/2 oz of menthol crystals, and I got, well, let's just say that if the neighbors look through my window, I may have a lot of splaining to do Lucy! Remember Scarface? hehe Anyway, Dawn, as usual, thank you , thank you , thank you!!! and as I said over a year ago, it's because of you that I'm off analogs, 1 year, 3 months now! Lova ya!!!

George
    vexxygirl likes this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast