It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread! - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

I just received my second order from Dawn. The first was a DIY kit + flavors. This time around I asked for about 5 flavors and 5 juices. As usual, I received a bit more -- 7-8 juices and an extra flavor or two. I tried testing all the juices in one sitting -- not a good idea. Too much nic intake too quick. On the other hand, the juices made the OD well worth it A couple of the juices were spot-on to what was advertised (the pound cake and the thin mint - an Andes (tm) mint copy) and the original flavors were all well balanced. And finally a tasty tobacco(RY4)! I will be doing reviews in the section at the top of the forum as I fully explore the flavors, but it will definitely take a while to work my way through them. Thanks, Dawn.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

thank you so much for sharing

hugss dawn
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

we love you!!!!

Blog Entries

oh my BRIA i miss you...
    you babies so beautiful

love you
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

I've been ordering from Dawn for over a year and haven't been disappointed yet. Her juice is great and her customer service is greater. And don't even get me started on the awesome freebies I've received.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Shinypaladin's Avatar

This is half a cross post I did in the supplier reviews section

The one I really want to thank is Dawn from Diyflavorshack who noticed that I had two separate orders in, combined them, applied the first order discount to both of them, and i only had to pay one shipping instead of two. She then took the time out to call me and let me know. Now the fact is she didn't have to do that, she could of taken my money and that would have been the end of it. This to me is Customer Service and Integrity and tells me that yes I will be a returning customer to Diyflavorshack

i will never order from anywhere else after my experience. i just seen the cartomizers you sent in our kits.....i secretly think my roomie was hiding them....are they prefilled? cuz i know im about to flood them with the juicy peach. and vape and eat vanilla icecream in my pjs yum yum

oh yea we cant have anymore names on ecf so i will have to borrow their names. but i will sign it as sobe so you know its me....grrr i forgot to sign the last post.... lol take care girl sobe

Blog Entries

HUGSS and thank you.. fill away they are empty

Super Member ECF Veteran CapableVapable's Avatar

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast