It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread! - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran keelalagirl55's Avatar

PROPS to Dawn

Thank you soooo much Dawn! You really are the GREATEST! puppy.gif

Hi everyone,

I am a fairly new customer of DIY Flavor Shack and am a fan, indeed. I have always been very impressed with the service that Dawn gives. And her juices are the greatest. But she really cares about us ... really appreciates us !!!

Well, last night I began to feel that I may run out of juice before the end of the month. I did this once before already and as a result started back on the analogs. Now I have gotten back off of tobacco completely again and kind of worry about that happening again. So, late last night I placed a small order. And within 2 hours it ships ... !!!!! Holy Cow .... and it was late at night !!! And it is already on its way to me !!!!!! I love this !!!!! Thanks Dawn !!!!! You will get another one of my orders come the 30th .....

Dawn rocks !!!!!!
    DawnOfTheDez likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi

I put some extra in so you dont run out.... I picked the caramel machiato for you plus upsized your bottle.. hope that helps
    big hugssss
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Thank you so much .... my goodness, this kind of makes me want to cry !!!! I was really worrying about running out of juice, afraid of going back to the tobacco. I do want you to bill me for the over and above extras, though. You have a business you are running and I never intend to take advantage of your beautiful heart.

Peace and Blessings to you ...

Caramel Machiato, yum, yum, yum, yum ..... LOL !!!!!!!

Blog Entries

You are wonderful.. do not worry about anything...

I have THE BEST Customers
    hugss dawn]
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

I have been working hard to get my post numbers high enough to be able to be able to post in here!! lol

I just want to say to Dawn that you are a mix master!! I cannot get enough of the luscious cheesecake flavor. My next favorite is the BigRed gum. I got my good friend to quit the analogs because of that flavor. The day after she tried it she bought her own PV and put in an order for the juice. Being able to have these kind of flavors, there is no way I would even consider going back.

The only good thing to come out of having been on analogs is to quit them by having found diyflavorshack. I am so very thankful to have found your site, not just because it made it easy, but it made quitting worth it. Every time I take a puff, I think about you and am thankful.

I most certainly will be putting in another order very soon...I see no reason to order juice from anyone else!

Thanks Dawn for everything! Now if you could only make a McD's French Fry flavor, I would never eat again... hahaha LOL!!!

~Andrea

Blog Entries

lolllllllllll

hmm i could try... i have the dollar menu up for new flavors... so far there are 3 more coming

hugss and thank you
    VAPE ONNNNNNNNNN

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Currently in NJ but born and raised in KS

My best wishes to Dawn and hubby, I know I don't order often, but everytime I do, she always outdoes herself.....The flavors are absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!! Customer Service is second to none, so if you want the best go to DIY Flavorshack!!!!!!
    Love you guys Dawn...........Sis
    "May the best of your past, be the worst of your future"!!

Blog Entries

thank ou soos osos much... means a lot to me..

Senior Member ECF Veteran DawnOfTheDez's Avatar

Thumbs up DIYFLAVORSHACK Juice Reviews - Caramel Macchiato, Peach, and Black Cherry

So my newest order included LOTS of Cotton Candy (my fiance's favorite) as well as Black Cherry, Peach, and Caramel Macchiato.

Nothing needs to be said about the Cotton Candy. Simply the best. It's like my hometown fair cotton candy spun into a heavenly e-liquid. Is and always will be the best go-to vape and we're never disappointed!

All the flavors I ordered are SPOT on! The peach tastes to me like the gummy peach rings sold at candy stores. DEEELISH! The black cherry is smooth and cherry-y. VERY tasty!

I bought the Caramel Macchiato based on a RAVE by Ocie about how awesome it is. And I agree. Sweet caramel coated coffee flavor. Deep and rich. YUMMY!

I haven't reviewed the Berries Jubilee. I got it as a sample and I am down to the last 1/4 bottle. *sniff* Good throat hit, tasty berry flavor, sweet and satisfying!

Thanks again, Dawn for awesome juices. I'm going to get Buttercream Frosting next time. And probably some of that Cafe Napoleon that you sent as a sample. SO GOOD!

PS - if you ever need BETA juice testers - my fiance and I are standing in line! =)

Happy Vaping!
    Dez

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast