It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread! - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dawnmarie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

thanks so much... and anytime i would rather send you something to test than waste money... bad for both of us...

again i would love reviews in th emain on ecf...

hugss dawn
    pounder likes this.
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Got my order of Pixie Stix juice yesterday plus some great free samples! It only took 3 days to get here as I'm in MA. Awesome flavor and huge amounts of vapor production at 3.5-3.7 on my provari with both a tank and cartos! Thanks Dawn! Will be ordering again soon and have just referred my big sister.

Blog Entries

you are awesome and thank you... and never forget your discounts...

may10 for may
    Pre mixed Elquids and DIY, Do It Yourself Tools Kits & Vapor Juiceshttp://www.diyflavorshack.com

got my order today, I placed 3 orders with 3 different vendors, Yours shipped first arrived first, good packaging, nice samples, I will definitely order again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

thank you soooo much that means alot to me...

thankks dawn

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My boyfriend turned me on to Dawn and DIY Flavor Shack, not only has she been great with the samples and the juices really are the best I have tired, but on my last order there was a screw up with my cc, instead of waiting til it was all sorted to ship she went ahead and shipped the next morning so I didn't run out.

How many places would go that far out of their way like that.

And if you guys haven't tried any of the herbal ones yet, I highly recommend them.

Dawn always provides fantastic service. Very responsive, and deliveries are always very timely. Plus, she has absolutely the tastiest flavors that I have found anywhere (and a selection that no one else comes close to). DIYFS is at the top of my list of vendors and always will be!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Vanilla Raspberry E-Liquid

If you haven't tried it - you must!! DO IT NOW!!! You won't regret it!!

Dawn - THANK YOU! I had given up on raspberry and you have restored my faith in that it can be made into a FABULOUS vape! I'm preparing my ECF review and will link to it when it's finished. THANK YOU!!!

Vanilla Raspberry E-Liquid - $3.99 : Welcome, DIY Flavor Shack make the juice that you like
    dawnmarie likes this.

Blog Entries

Thank you guyssssssssssssssssss

Blog Entries

Hello again FaceBookers!! Got my latest weekly order from DIY Flavor Shack and am loving it (as always!!). Just wanted to let everyone know about Dawn's Custom Mixes. As I have seen on other E Liquid sites, Dawn gives the buyer the ability to choose flavors of their choice to blend their own recipe. I have tried this at other sites and usually wind up getting a bottle of unusable liquid that obviously was just thrown together without any care at all. I tried Dawn's custom mix W/ my last order and what I received was absolutely Heavenly!! I Choose to blend their Kettle Korn & Buttered Popcorn flavors together and I have to tell you that the result is Awesome!! It is obvious that they took the time to consciously blend these two flavorings together and made them both blend together to make a delicious concoction. I highly recommend that you access your creative side and let Dawn make it a reality for you. DIY can do no wrong in my eyes. Everything they make is top shelf and the best quality you will find. Keep up the great work guys!!!!!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast